In the morning Enola woke up with a hand in hers, she blew the hair out of her face and looked next to her and saw a sleeping boy aka Atlas

In the morning Enola woke up with a hand in hers, she blew the hair out of her face and looked next to her and saw a sleeping boy aka Atlas. She smiled at the boy before getting up and out of her bed. She walked over to her dresser and took out a ravishing dress out with a corcet etc. She looked back at her brother still asleep in the bed and walked to the bathroom to get changed in.

After a while Atlas slowly woke up. The pain from the beatings still sore. He stood up with a bunch of groans. Enola walked back into the room with a change of his clothes in hand "Go get changed in the bathroom Atlas..We don't want or need a repeat of last night." Enola said as she held the clothes out for the boy to take which he did and walked to the bathroom.

As Atlas was still getting changed Enola sat down on the bed and started to scheme an idea on how to get away from the house again and to meet Twerksbury. As heaven knows he could get himself killed.

When the both were ready they walked out into the living room (were the events of last night took place happened) and were greated by Sherlock and Mycrofts faces aswell as this woman who was believed to be Miss Harrison. She stood up and walked towards them as she grapped the young girls wrist and walked out to the next room with a girl inside.

Atlas walked towards the sofa and sat down next to Sherlock away from Mycroft. Sherlock looked down at the boy and gave a soft smile to him, Atlas did return the smile even tho he was absolutely anxious at the idea of his sister his best friend being sent away and him being stuck with Mycroft for who knows how long.

In the room, The girl pulled out a tape measure and took the lengths and widths of parts of Enola's body as Miss Harrison wrote them down on a file.

After all the measurements were taken Enola ran into the room which contained her three brothers. Atlas looked up from his drawing book in his hand. He wrose up from his sear dropping the book and pencil onto the floor. The noise caused both Sherlock and Mycroft to look up. Mycroft scrunched up his nose and looked away.

Atlas ran upto his sister and clung onto her like this is their first meeting after years. Enola just smiled and hugged the boy back. Mycroft found this very much unpleasant as for Sherlock he just watched and smiled at the closeness of the two younger siblings. As Atlas glared at the grumpy older man he liked arms with his sister and walked out the room as Miss Harrison walked in.

In Atlas' room

He walked over to his bed and sat down trying to scheme a plan on how to safely get him and Enola out of here and back to London to find the boy they both became quite fond on. Turns out he wasn't the only one thinking about it.

At the thought of Twerksbury his cheeks were dusted with a light pink and he could feel a sensation inside. The feeling like when his mother was still here and his two older brothers never returned home. He just shrugged it off as he had no idea what that could suggest.

After 10-15 minutes of silence he came up with a plan. As he discussed over the plan and fixed up the occasion miss haps with the brunette girl. The plan was set and agreed on. The two stood up, Enola walking to her room opposite from his. They both started packing the stuff they thought they would need.

After sometime they got called to go to the dining room for dinner. They walked their together in silence, they walked behind the seats which they will feast in. Sherlock kept glancing and watching the teens at their peculiar behaviour. All throughout dinner it was silent, the only nice that was heard was the sond of the silver cutlery hitting the plates.

As they all finished with the food they all went back to do what they were doing before. Mycroft - reading his newspaper on the sofa, Sherlock - looking around for any possible clues about the disappearance of mother aswell and the twins continued to pack and set up the plan.