0

What if Enola Homes had 3 brothers: Sherlock,Mycroft and a twin brother named Atlas.

Many years after the passing of their father followed by the moving out from the two older boys, on their 16th birthday they awoke to find mother was missing.The house caseworker informed about the discovery to Sherlock and Mycroft who took a train to be greeted by the two young teens.

They found clues as to were their mother was and left when the elder two were asleep.They got to the train station and bored into the train that was getting ready to leave. Enola was in Atlas's spare clothes so people thought she was a bot which was part of their plan.When the train started moving a weird and peculiar bag started wiggling around which led to it falling from the upper head rails to the floor.A knife was stabbed through and cut a bit for a hand to stick out and open the top,which a boy with longish brown hair amerged out of it.

The rest of upto the scene were Enola gets captured in the movie happened.

-Face Claims-
Viscount Twerton - Louis Partridge
Enola Holmes - Millie Bobby Brown
Sherlock Holmes - Henry Cavill
Mycroft Holmes - Sam Clafin
Eudoria Holmes - Helena Bonhan Carter
Atlas Holmes - Jaeden Martell
Archie Smith - Cory Gruter-Andrews
Penelope Lane - Dalia Bela
Jack Reed - Billy Jenkins
Judas Shepard - William Moseley
Michael Shepard - Skander Keynes
Justin Denbrough - Wyatt Oleff
Finney Anderson - Finn Wolfhard
Luna Elsher - Sophia Lils
Charlie Clark - Jack Dylan Grazer
All the rest of the cast are the same but if I make more ocs I will let u know

And I don't support Jack for his actions.