6. In a heartbeat

Zeldris POV.
we were seated in group around a fire as Mr Henderson talk"okay, let's play a game"Mr Henderson said and everyone was excited"the game is called hide and seek, group A would hide deep inside the forest and group B would find you, the first person you see face to face would be named your 'soul mate'."he added and I could feel gill thunder staring at me, "now start!"he said and group A ran into the forest then we went looking for them, I didn't know who I was looking for but I was just walking in the thick dark woods,I search around for almost an hour but couldn't find anyone,I immediately signed out of exhaustion. Then I held my chest which was starting to hurt.

Meliodas POV.
I hid behind a tree praying for someone to find me so I can get out of here then I saw zeldris, he was walking slowly toward the tree holding his chest like he was in pain"Mel"he said before collapsing before my eyes, I quickly held him and pressed my hand against his chest but couldn't feel his heartbeat."what happens?"Mr Hendrickson said running to us with the others "I don't know he just collapsed"I said trembling,I didn't know what was happening but I know I was scared....scared of losing zeldris,scared of knowing how he feels right now. "It's his panic attack from his heart disease"gelda said"how do you know?"I asked"zeldris is my friend, even though he tries to hide it, I know"she replied and I looked back at zeldris"you'll be okay, Zel"I said and noticed he wasn't breathing"Zel,can you hear me?"I asked as tears escaped my eyes"Zel... Zel,"I said as I pressed my forehead against his"Zel, wake up... come back to me"I said but got no response"come back Zel, come back to me"I said and I felt a part of my heartbeat connect to his heart, suddenly I felt his heartbeat"Zel"I said looking at him who opened his eyes in surprise"Mel"he said as tears rolled down his eyes"it's okay"I replied and hugged him, I almost loss you.