5. thinking

Zeldris POV.
It was another day In school and we were going on a camping trip because it's almost the end of the semester"welcome to annual music and sport bonding camp, everyone from any club is welcomed"teacher Hendrickson announced as student got on the bus,we arrived late because I was in a hurry packing some of meliodas books then got on the bus to see four empty seat, Elizabeth was seated with an empty seat beside her and I guess it was for meliodas while gill thunder was still seated with an empty seat beside him and he pat on it for me to seat, they were two empty seat behind him. I was going to seat next to gill thunder when meliodas grab my hand and pulled me to the two empty seat then the bus started moving.

I sighed out of exhaustion then a cold object gently touched my cheek,"here, strawberries. I bought them"meliodas said giving me a cold lunchbox full of strawberries "eat theses here and take your pills"meliodas added and I couldn't hold back my smile, Elizabeth gave me a dead glance which I didn't care about before I started eating the strawberries.
After four hours of driving we finally arrived at the beach and was spending a night in an hotel "Room No.201 - ban and king"mr Hendrickson says "Room No. 209-zeldris and Elaine and Room No. 303- meliodas and Elizabeth "Mr Hendrickson says and meliodas walked to Elaine who was standing beside me"switch room with me, please Elaine "he begged and she nodded then he turned to me"let's go,my room 209 roommate"meliodas said smiling at me before walking to the room and I followed, we walked in and to my greatest surprised we had only one bed. Fuck!

I quickly dropped my thing and started searching around for any additional bed"what are you looking for?"meliodas asked"additional bed"I replied and his face immediately turned cold"it'll be a waste of money to request for one, just sleep with me"he added and my heart started racing"sir meliodas, I think..."I was about to continue when I suddenly got pulled into the bed which was really soft, I started laughing for no reason and he just stared at me with a smile on his face"you're cute when you smile"he said and my face heat up, I was about to say something when I felt a sharp pain in my heart, I quickly got up and locked myself on the bathroom"Zeldris are you okay?"meliodas asked"Yes?"I managed to reply and I clawed up in a ball.

Meliodas POV.
I walked to ban room and was reading human history on ban's laptop because I forgot mine, I want to know more about humans and things Zeldris would like. I sighed not finding anything useful.

Flash-back.

taking off his robe, I blinked twice processing what I was seeing, his pale peachy skin were extremely soft which capture every bruises and cuts,his red nipples were irresistible, I looked at zeldris who was confusedly looking at me with those emeralds green eyes, I swear I never knew my servant was this beautiful..... FUCK! I'm hard.

End of flash-back.

I smiled to myself"how could Zeldris be that beautiful"I murmured to myself and focused on the laptop then search [ sex between a man and a man ] "what the fuck am I doing here?"I asked myself confused and I closed my laptop and went to get something to drink, I walked back into the room and saw ban looking at the laptop"ban!"I angrily shouted and a smirk grew on his lips"captain I didn't mean to see it, I just wanted to play some porn"ban said "I didn't know you were searching for how to fuck a male ass"he added"you shut the fuck up and forget what you've seen"I replied "umm, how can I? I've already seen it. I can't undo what I've seen"ban replied "don't worry bro, no matter what your sex preference is, you're still my friend. I can handle the truth"ban said making me angry"truth your ass!!"I replied"you have to make sure you use lube"ban said and ran off, I buried my hand on my hair and stared at the laptop"Am sorry Zeldris, I keep thinking about this"