Idea #9 Depression suiciders to Alpha Team

Sunset Shimmer was depressed because her life was ruined by a cyber-bully named Miss Anonymous. Her friends left her, her reputation was gone and she is really in pain in inside. She tried to exposed and find who was this cyber-bully but she did anything but that. Sunset Shimmer was really depress.

Vanoss was depressed because things had happened recently. His Squad broke up because some did a pranks gone too far or something they did was unforgivable. He tried to stop the drama but anything he did was not working. Soon every single member of the Squad that he made left leaving Vanoss all alone. Vanoss was really depress.

Lincoln Loud was depressed because everyone around him thinks he is "bad luck". The only one who didn't think he was "bad luck" was Clyde but he died in a car accident along with his two fathers. Everyone thinks Clyde died because Lincoln's "bad luck" which results of him running away from home. For years he tried to prove everyone that he isn't "bad luck" but no one listened to him. Lincoln Loud was really depress.

Izuku Midoriya was depressed because all of his life was nothing but hell for him. His father left and his mother abuse him for being Quirkless and his friend turns bully abuse him anyway he can because Izuku still want to be a hero. Then one day he met his idol All Might and ask him if he can be a hero without a Quirk. All Might answered that Izuku can't be a hero without a Quirk which Izuku was shock to hear that his idol even thinks that he can't be a hero. Izuku Midoriya was really depress.

Sunset Shimmer, Vanoss, Lincoln Loud and Izuku Midoriya can't do this anymore and there is one solution to stop the horrible feeling. Suicide.

They are ready commit suicide with either pointing a gun to their face, hanging themselves or jumping off a tall building. However just about to kill themselves a white light flash their eyes and they were on some sort of a grass fields and they met Noron the muiltverse god. Noron said that he watched their lives and want to help them to get out of their depression. Noron would send them to a different world where ever electricity was powered by...video games.

Watch Sunset Shimmer, Vanoss, Lincoln Loud and Izuku Midoriya of their new lives as...Alpha Team.