"Ah... about that. It's currently in Galileo's Tower. It wasn't working properly so we asked him to fix it. Should I get—"

"No, no! I will get it, instead. Continue doing your work."

I removed my gloves and apron before walking out of the greenhouse. I was in the middle of the main corridor when I realized that I haven't heard about the Galileo's Tower ever since I arrived in this palace.

I just sighed and went inside the elevator as I clicked the highest floor. My forehead creased when it didn't work. It was taking me to another floor, instead of the tower.

"What is wrong with you..." I frustratingly said. Is the tower restricted? What the hell?

"Your Highness."

My eyes widened and immediately took a step back when the speaker suddenly turned on. It was an unfamiliar icy voice of a male.

"I apologize, but the prince forbade anyone to enter the tower. If you're looking for the lawnmower, I'll just give it to you on the lower floor."

Who is this? Why haven't I heard of this voice before? And the fact that Sunghoon is restricting anyone to enter the tower, except for him, means he's an important and trusted person of Sunghoon. Who could this be?

"Alright..." I'm confused. Just... who are you, Park Sunghoon? Why do you always hide a lot of things to me?

My soul almost left my body when I saw a male silhouette the moment the elevator opened. Is it the person I talked to earlier? How did he arrived here so fast?

"Greetings, Your Highness." He bowed a bit. I looked at him from head-to-toe. His messy silver hair that is covering his eyes is the first thing I noticed from him. He seems like he has this innocent feature on his face, but he looks cold, at the same time.

"G-good day... where's the machine?"

He is so intimidating that I almost bit my tongue. He's wearing a white laboratory gown. Is he a scientist? An innovator?

"It's here. It's a bit heavy. Are you sure you can carry it?"

You're not going to help me? I was about to tell him that, but never mind. He seems like a busy person.

I felt goosebumps when I heard him scoff. I can't see his eyes, but I saw a side smirk on his lips. "I can't leave the tower, Your Highness. Just call a worker or something."

There was a hint of arrogance in his tone. His voice was so chilly and stern. One more thing... how did he know what was I thinking?

"I-I can carry it." I nervously smiled and started pushing the lawnmower. It's not that heavy since there's wheels and I can just push it around. "Thank you. See you around... uh..."

"Galileo." His smirk remained on his lips, "You can just call me Galileo, Your Highness."

"Alright, Galileo. See you." I turned around and pushed the lawnmower as I went inside the elevator. Galileo's hair was covering his eyes. I wonder if he can see. However, despite it, it seems like he's staring deep into my soul.

He cooly put his both hands inside his lab gown pockets before starting to walk away. I wonder who is he... and why is he not allowed to leave the tower?