the underground

the two brothers walked towards the forbidden underground's where the most crimes occurs on planet vegetasei. black markets, prostitution drug deals and many more illegal and offensive acts.

goku walked a little closer to raditz as they made their way to the small city where most of the saiyans were out and about. sketchy looking saiyans and some looked established in suits but since they were in the underground, they were definitely up to no good and not to be trusted.

"keep your head covered goku" raditz said pulling goku's hood down. "no one need to know it's us"

not all saiyan's hair stood out but goku and raditz and several other are a few you can't miss. goku looked around slightly trying not to make eye contact with any one but he did on accident. it smelt like burnt leaves and cocoa everywhere, other saiyan smells sweet and manly. he heard moans and wailing down the alleys they passed seeing saiyans getting fucked on the dirty ground.

goku stood in line tense, scooting closer to raditz, wrapping his arm around his older brothers.

"who's this little kitty" the guy chuckled behind them. "don't be shy baby i don't bite" he said reaching out for goku's hood before raditz smacked the goon's hand down forcefully and snarled at the man.

"don't start shit" raditz said pulling his brother closer. "he not available"

the saison just scoffed and looked ahead waiting to get enter the club. once goku and raditz entered raditz pulled his brother over to an open spot.

"alright you can take that off now" raditz said stripping from his outerwear as goku did the same. "you might see a few saiyans you know in here, try not to cause any scenes and if you need me just find me" he said as goku nodded.

maybe goku was kinda regretting his decision. he was feeling a bit embarrassed now with his body exposed like this to saiyans. even though it's what he always wanted.

"live it up goku, i don't think you have the great ape in you" raditz chuckled patting his little brother's head.

"y-yes i do" goku said rubbing the back of his head as raditz groaned.

raditz knew what that meant, goku was lying and nervous. goku's infamous head scratch. raditz pulled his little brother over to his friends and introduced him to them. none of them stood out much except one.

"and this is turles" raditz said as goku's mouth dropped.

it was a saiyan just like him but with darker skin and his mane a little different.

"i heard a lot about you go-ku" turles smirked as he grabbed goku's hand and kissed it.

goku blushes deeply and rubbed where his hand was currently kissed. turles gave goku a wink before pulling raditz out of his conversation with one of his pals and kissing him.

goku cringed and walked away over to the bar, he was thirsty and he wanted to try some toxic drinks. goku ordered a zara on the rock and stuck his tongue in it before nearly puking at the taste. he felt his tail being brushed by another so he looked down seeing a red tail. he raised his brow confused and looked up at the guy that was sitting next to him. the guy looked over at goku and smiled.

"wait your!-" goku was cut off with a hand over his lips.

"ahh i told you kid, not to spazz. now i have to kill you" the man sighed as goku gasped.

the red furred saiyan laughed loudly as goku as confused and scared. "i'm...just..joking babe" he said through gasps.

"oh.." goku said.