「4」; The Fish

Start from the beginning

"?" Hizashi is loud, but when needed he can be quiet. And sometimes, he displays rare example of quiet expressions. Like right now, where he merely tilted his head with one eyebrow raised. To him, it is obvious that [M/n] likes Shota. After all, they are best buddies for nearly two decades, how could [M/n] hate a best friend after that long?

"Nevermind that. I don't just like him. I love him, I love him to death." It was then [M/n] shook his head, clenching Hizashi's shoulder tightly. "For fifteen years I bent him and made him get used to my touch so he could accept me. I succeed, now we're no longer friends, Zashi, we're lovers."

Yamada Hizashi felt like his head is going to explode.

He could only look at his buddy in front of him, and his jaw was numb because it hit the floor too hard. No one is going to mistake the extreme word of 'love'. And [M/n]'s crazed expression, full of triumph and well-deserved arrogance.

After fifteen long years, Hizashi finally gets [M/n]'s words. His mind is racing. Back in time, back to the present, and then to the future.

Back then, [M/n] is always sticky to Shota. But whenever Hizashi tried it on [M/n] he was met with a German suplex. Also back then, [M/n] would stare off into the distance and randomly say 'I like Shota so much.' To which, Hizashi happily replied 'Same!'. [M/n] always responded back with a dead face, and no words. It was only now he realized his like is vastly different from [M/n]'s.

And now [M/n] had an extremely joyful look on his face. Hizashi couldn't figure out if [M/n] is happy because he is in love or he is happy because he finally gets it. Either way, he had never seen this much happiness. Not from [M/n], and Hizashi's heart silently swelled from the infected joy and pride.

But what would this information means? Shota and [M/n] is dating... then what about him?

Hizashi had to admit that time blurs whenever he is with [M/n]. He often forgets that life moves on, and now they are grown adults that had desires. He once got a dream that he remembered vividly. It is about him and his two best friend, the awesome trio. They are chatting happily in the pub, their face wrinkled and and their arms are no longer firm. Most importantly, the three are still single dogs and their fingers had no ring.

That dream must've unconsciously influenced his thoughts. That he, Shota, and [M/n] will forever be, pathetically without women.

But now... two out of three has a partner. And the two are with each other... That means.... well, in a sense, they are still pathetically without women, but-

Hizashi is third-wheeling!!

"N-no... [M/n]. DON'T DO THIS! I CAN'T THIRD-WHEEL ALONE!! DON'T LEAVE MEEEE-!!!!!" Hizashi finally snaps out of his thoughts, and in turn he wailed once again.

"What? Then do you want to date me too?" [M/n] eyed the man up and down, feeling a bit regretful he even said what he said. He will not, even if the apocalypse were to happen, date Hizashi. They are already conjoined from the butt, to be conjoined more in the heart sounds like another method of torture.

Hizashi's face scrunched in disgust.

"That's what I thought." The [H/c] huffed, satisfied. He then crossed his arms, finally letting go of the decade-long frustration. Finally, Hizashi understands. And it took him to straight up profess the fact he had undying obsession of Shota for the nut-brain to get it.

"Why are you worried. It's not like anything will change." Despite being highly frustrated, Hizashi is still the person [M/n] comes to whenever he had new jokes. He is the person he would call when he heard new gossip from his neighbors. Hizashi is still the twin from a different womb that [M/n] had fifteen years of bonding with.