I want to kill Michael.. too bad I don't have a gun or a knife in here.... because I swear I would shoot the shit out of this bitch or stab the hell out of her. She does not deserve Dacre. She should be dead. How is she suddenly here? That's what I want to know.

And what the fuck does Dacre see in this whore? She literally just has black hair with purple tips and what big boobs and a big ass? I have that too, and if Dacre likes that then he can take me instead of this bitch Michael.

This isn't fucking fair. I'm...this is absurd. I need to kill Michael. I am going to kill Michael. I am going to find where Michael lives with Dacre whether it's at that cottage I will literally go and fly there on a plane, or if it's at Billy's house I will go there and kill Michael tonight. I swear... I will kill her for taking Dacre away from me..... I will fucking kill her.

Dacre's POV

When I had turned around, Michael was...standing there. They were standing right there in front of me...
My heart dropped down to the floor... it felt like it had sank entirely to the pit of the ground... I could not believe my eyes... the love of my life... the love of my life was standing there...
But...but is this really them?... or is this an illusion like I have had many times before....

As I looked at Michael, they were starting to tear up.
I felt my heart sink again.
Oh...oh my god...oh my fucking god....is- is this really Michael?? Is this real?? Am I dreaming?! Is this really my love?!
Or is this another illusion?... God...god I do not know... my head is spinning...I do not know what is real and what is not...
I am hoping to god that this is really Michael standing right here in front of me... the love of my life who has been gone for ten years...I have been mourning the loss of them for so long.... craving their touch and the feeling of them being in my arms again.... the soothing sensation feeling of their presence...
I need to know if they are real...

I got out of the chair that I was sitting in as my legs shook worse than they ever have. I could feel everything inside of my body shaking... I did not know if what I was seeing was real or if my mind was playing tricks on me like it always does... "Mi-Michael??..."

Michael nodded. "It's me Dacre"

No....no...I do not believe that...
This exact thing has happened before in one of my illusions... Michael has appeared to me more than once and has said this same thing that it is really them... they have said that it is them and when I had gone to kiss them, they faded away...

I do not believe this... of course they're not here... they're gone... they're gone... they're gone...

My tears got worse. My head pounded. I can't fucking take this anymore... I CANT FUCKING TAKE THE FUCKING ILLUSIONS ANYMORE!!!!
"It's an illusion...it's an illusion...it's an illusion..."
I can't fucking hear anything... all I can hear is the sounds of my thoughts... my draining thoughts... the loud screaming in my head...I just fucking want it to fucking stop!!!!

I see Michael approach me as their hands go up to my cheeks. "Baby, I'm really here"

My heart drops again. This...this has never happened in one of my illusions before...Michael has never touched my face or anywhere on me physically...they always faded away when I had reached out for their face or before I even had a chance to go up to them.
What does this mean?... Is this a super powerful illusion or are- .... are they really here?! Is this really Michael?! Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck. I need to know... I fucking need to know now.