3

Home alone, again.

.

.

.

Then suddenly a knock came from your door, you went to open it and saw Cyno.

"Oh Cyno what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to work? You shouldn't be here." The general looks at you and enters your house. "Im on break and went to come visit you."

You closed the door and went to have a nice chat with him.

"Would you like to walk around Sumeru city with me?" He said. You gladly accepted.

Your conversation continues while walking around the city, and you also stop by some stalls with Cyno.

"(Y/N) do you still play genius invokation TCG? If you do, would you like to duel?" Oh wow general wants to play TCG with you. "I still do, but I haven't played in a while." "If you forgot some rules and other things i'll help you."

You both went to play TCG you guys had fun. You lost but enjoyed your time with Cyno.

It was night and Cyno decided to eat dinner at your place. "Your cooking is delicious." Cyno looked at you with a faint smile that you couldn't see because you were still eating. "Im glad you like my cooking, maybe you want me to bring you food tomorrow?" Thats what a wife would do though but anyways-

Cyno replied with a "sure" and after he finished his meal he left.

.

.

.

Almost every week you stop by Cyno's place to give him a packed meal. And when he has no work you guys hangout.

A lot.

One time you both strolled around the safer places of Avidya forest, and a certain forest watcher was there looking at you both. Tighnari.

You both were kinda getting closer. Maybe a little too close.

The day has come to an end and both of you went home, ofcourse, Cyno is walking with you back at your home to make sure you're safe before he leaves.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day you were bored. Bored as hell.

So you came and went to visit Tighnari maybe it has been a while since you've seen or talked to him.

You went to Gandharva ville and looked for Collei to ask where Tighnari is.

"Master Tighnari is here let me lead you to him!" The green haired girl said.

Then there he was. Writing a letter to someone probably Cyno.

"Master Tighnari! (Y/N) is here to see you!" "(Y/N)! Its been a while how have you been?" Tighnari said. "I've been doing well, me and Cyno have been hanging out whenever he had no work." You said and Tighnari just looked at you. Collei went to leave as she has some other duties to attend to.

"..." "..." silence filling the room and Tighnari broke that silence.

"Its nice to see you again (Y/N), even though its almost just been a few weeks." He pause and little "so you and Cyno? I saw you both in the forest actually."

"Cyno and me spend some time together there's nothing wrong with that. Wait, are you upset? Is it because we didn't bring you?" You said.

"I.. well, I just want to know what you guys have been doing." You didn't know what to say next and there was an akward silence.

You turned around and said "Well I think I should go no-"  "Wait!" Tighnari cut you off and grabbed your arm before you could take a step. "Why don't stay? We haven't hanged out together yet. So can you stay?"

"I guess I can stay.." you said and felt his hand let go.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Are you guys enjoying this book go comment if you do(its ok if you don't)