1

"(Y/n)."

"(Y/n)?."

"(Y/n)!"

You jumped when you heard him shout your name.

"(Y/n). I don't know where you're looking at but you have to stop it and help Collei with her studies while im away! Looking into the void won't help her grades." The man with fennec fox ears said.

You couldn't help it, you've liked Tighnari for so long but he doesn't see the hints!

"Look i'm sorry Tighnari I just.. have so much stuff going on back home" you half lied, Tighnari then sighed and left gandharva ville to clear out nearby withering zones.

Collei was waiting sitting on a chair beside a table with book, pencils, and paper.

"Oh so now I know what im doing wrong with my computations! Thank you so much Ms/mr/mx. (Y/n)", Collei said to you with a wide smile.

" No need to thank me, I'm just helping my friend Tighnari while he clears out withering zones." It hurts saying the word "friend" about Tighnari.

Tighnari came back before tutoring ended, why'd it take him so long?

"Sorry, I bumped into traveler on the way back and decided to help him with some stuff he needed." Tighnari said, "No worries! Its almost time for me to leave anyways, just wrapping up some questions Collei can answer after I leave." You said trying to hide your red ears when leaving.

"Collei, did you listen carefully to what (Y/n) said? I'm sure I also mark all the important things in your book, that'll also help with your grades. I'll whip up a dish for you, just wait here."

¤
It is now night, you did some help around the grand bazaar for Nilou's performance.

Back at your home you opened the door and removed your shoes.

But something is off.

It was quiet. Awfully quiet..

Maybe because the past years your friends have been busy. You missed them, Cyno and his jokes. Especially Tighnari, you love him but you never mustered up the courage to tell him, afraid it will affect your friendship.

It's so lonely in your house, you want to see Tighnari again.

You didn't bother eating dinner and went straight to sleep.

~

The next day you were strolling around the forest looking for some cute creatures, and pretty flowers to take pictures of.

You took many pictures of the animals and flowers. Looking through all the pictures you have taken, you didn't notice Tighnari running to a certain direction which made both of you bump into eachother.

"Agh, watch where you're going next time- oh (Y/n)? Why are your here shouldn't you be in Sumeru city and helping out in grand bazaar?" Tighnari said.

"I didn't have much to do so I just came to the forest to take some pictures of animals and flowers." You said and showed him some pictures of cute baby animals.

"You shouldn't be here, we're near a withering zone right now so it's best if you go and take pictures sonewhere else now. I don't want you getting hurt." Tighnari said.

Tighnari continued, "Go wait in Gandharva ville for me. I'd like to see the pictures you took, and maybe we can.. spend time together if we can. I'll adjust some of my patrols for another day, don't worry" Tighnari smiled and ran to the direction of the withering zone before you could say anything.

You went to Gandharva ville and waited for Tighnari, you talked to Collei while you wait.

He finally came back and found you talking to Collei about something. What was she about to say to you?

...

"Oh! By the way, master Tighnari li-" a gloved hand shuts her mouth. "Collei!" He shouted, and then continued "My apologies (Y/n), Collei likes to say a lot of things about me to other people.." Tighnari sighed and took your hand.

"Now, I'd love to see the pictures you took." You smiled in response and sat near a tree, he sat beside you but he was really close, you backed up a little and continued to show pictures of pretty flowers and animals.

.
.
.
Many hours have past, you and Tighnari talked to eachother like you both did back then, oh how much you've missed talking to him.

Well it was time for Tighnari to continue his patrols, so you left and went back home.

Back at your home the feeling of loneliness comes back. You put away the pictures in a drawer beside your bed before leaving the house again.

Why are you leaving the house again? Because you wanted to take a stroll and admiring the beauty of nature. Animals and birds chirping in the afternoon.

Most of the animals have a partner with them but not you, this made you feel more lonely that before.

But hey, atleast Tighnari can spend time with you when he can. You went back home and grabbed a book to read. Reading makes you feel less lonely, so you sat on your bed and started reading.

.

.

.

In Gandharva ville..

"Master Tighnari, why don't you want me to tell them how you like them so much!" Collei shouted.

"I don't want her to know just yet, now Collei, go and continue studing while a I go back on patrol." Tighnari crossed his arms looking at the green haired girl.

.

.

.

"AHHAAHAHHA!" An animal eared boy said, looking at another boy with white hair. "Hey, laugh along." The boy with fennec fox ears whispered to a (H/c) haired girl/boy beside him.

"O-oh.. ahHahahAhhHahah! That's a funny joke Cyno!" The white haired boy then smiled and looked at the (e/c) eyed girl/boy, "Im glad you both loved the joke I will make more jokes in the future." He said.

"NO!- I mean yeah, your jokes are really funny.." The first boy said to Cyno, feeling bad he had to lie so that he couldn't listen to Cyno explaining the joke to the both of them.

.

.

.

Ah.. memories. I miss those days with Cyno and Tighnari, especially the day we all met.

Thats all for this chapter im sorry if its short