2

×Some spoilers in the story quest and not that really accurate from the storyline because uhhh.. I forgot :')×

'What an amazing day, surely nothing horrible is gonna hap-' rain starts pouring VERY HEAVILY.

"DAMNIT!" You shouted, you were on your way to Pardis Dhyai (Did I spell that correctly-) Collei told you that Tighnari was there.

You tried running as fast as you can to find a shelter, lightning struck infront of you and you jumped.

Trying to dodge some of the lightning you realized you were near Pardis Dhyai already.

"Well that was frightening" you said, looking around Pardis Dhyai Tighnari and 2 other people with something flying were there. Theres something wrong with Tighnari..

"Oh Archons! Tighnari what happened?!" You shouted making the 3 and the floating thing look at the direction of the sound.

"Oh, who's this?" The woman with dark brown(?) Hair said, "Urgh.." Tighnari said before continueing "They're a friend of mine, (Y/N), why are you here?" He groaned in pain.

"Your friend Tighnari here got struck by lightning. Im Dehya by the way." You looked at Tighnari with worry, "Tighnari lets get you inside its going to be dangerous here if we stay out any longer." The blonde person said(Can be Lumine or Aether).

As you come inside Tighnari sat down and looked at you.

"So, your friend here, (Y/N) right?" You nodded, "That blondie over there is the traveller." Dehya was about to introdu- " Paimon's name is Paimon" You just stood there looking at Tighnari.

"Im worried for you Tighnari, will you be okay?", you asked with worry in your eyes. "I'll be fine its not a fatal wound, I just need to stay here a little longer.." Tighnari said.

"I apologise, but what is happening exactly and why are you guys here?"

Traveller explained everything to you

"I see.. well then, can I come with you guys?" You said, Tighnari suddenly widened his eyes "(Y/N)! Its dangerous how about you stay here with me instead?" He said.

"You're right but im mad that the akedemiya would do such thing the Lesser Lord Kusanali!" You looked at the traveller.

"So.. can I come?" You asked, "Yeah lets go to Alhaitham and he'll let you explain the plan!" Paimon said flying beside traveller.

.

.

.

.

.

Time passes and you helped out with the plan by helping out Dehya with stopping the akademiya's guards.

(And yateyateyata I forgot what happens next and stuff im sorry)

Many days after that you went to Gandharva ville to see Tighnari to see if he's ok now.

"Oh (Y/N)! You're here!! Master Tighnari is feeling better he's still a little hurt but he'll be fine. Oh and my Eleazar is gone!" Collei said grabbing your hand bringing you to Tighnari.

"Thats good to hear" you said trying to keep up with her running. "Collei! Why are you running?! You just recently recovered from Eleazar." Tighnari said when he saw Collei arrive with you.

"Im sorry master Tighnari, I saw (Y/N) coming here looking for you I was excited to see them to!" The green haired girl said.

"So, how have you been (Y/N)? Traveller was actually here and just left to the grand bazaar."

"I've been doing pretty well, and I wanna know if you're able to hangout with me? Well nothing dangerous just hangout you know?"

"Well sure, but can Cyno come along I think its been a while since you last saw him right?"

"Wait have you seen him recently? How come you never told me! Ofcourse he has to come!"

(You didn't see Cyno when you did your part of the plan because you know.. yeah idk)

A picnic together with your old friends is the best right?

You were waiting for Tighnari and Cyno sitting there beside a basket.

"Sorry if you had to wait I had to wait for Cyno as well there he is behind me" Tighnari pointed behind him.

"Oh Cyno its been a while!" You said, you ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "It really has been."

.

.

.

.

The hangout was amazing you got to know Cyno again, and ofcourse, the jokes never improved.

"*Insert a joke Cyno would say*" Cyno looked at you, "Do you get it? If you don't I'll explain it to you." The joke was actually funny (Not rlly but some horrible jokes just crack me) but it wasn't funny for Tighnari.

Today was really fun.

×HOLY SHIT IM SO SORRY FOR NOT MAKING THE 2ND CHAPTER FORGIVE ME YALL×