Chapter 16: Date

It was the next day around seven in the afternoon. George was still asleep in Dream's room.

"Hey George wake up." Dream slightly shook George. "Its night right now you need to get up." Dream whispered as George started cracking open his eyes facing the dirty-blonde.

"Its seven in the morning let me sleep."

"Its seven in the afternoon. Cmon we have to go."

"Why?"

"Because we are going out remember?"

"Oh yeah." George sat up. "Wait why am i in your room?"

"You fell asleep. Don't worry i slept on the couch."

"Oh ok. What do i wear? I never gone out like this before."

"Don't wear fancy shit. I'm wearing a hoodie so you can do the same."

"Okay. I will be ready in like five." George stood up off of the bed and walked into his own room.

George grabbed a plain light blue sweatshirt (the ones that don't have hoods) and put on baggy black jeans. He stood in front of his body length mirror fixing his hair. George looked in the mirror for a good minute before walking into his bathroom. He brushed his teeth and put on deodorant. When he was finished in the bathroom he made his way back to Dream's room.

When he walked in he saw Dream in black pants and a black tank top. George stared at Dream's abs which were showing through.

"Hey George have you seen my hoodie?"

"Uh no."

"What are you staring at." Dream chuckled as George looked up at him

"Nothing."

"Not what I saw."

"You saw shit."

"I know what i saw." Dream chuckled walking into his closet looking for something to wear. "Does this look fine?" Dream pulled out a green sweater and hung it out the door so George could see

"That looks nice."

"Good because this is what I'm gonna wear."

"If i said it looks bad would you wear it?"

"Yeah."

"Sure you would."

"Shut up." Dream grabbed his shoes which were next to his pc. "You ready?" Dream hopped over to George trying to get his shoe on.

"I am."

"Okay lets roll."

"You sound like a mom that has kids which play soccer and they are late for their practice." George chuckled walking out of the room. "Don't ever say that again please."

"I wont."

They walked down the hall to the door but they were stopped by Sapnap "Where are you two going?"

"Don't worry about it." Dream tried opening the door but it was closed by Sapnap again.

"A date?"

"What! Hell no."

"Sure man." Sapnap took his hand off of the door letting them leave. "Have fun on your date!"

"Shut up Sapnap!" Dream yelled closing the door as George laughed his ass off

"This technically is a date."

"No it isnt."

The two walked over to Dream's car getting into it. George relaxed in the passenger seat smiling. God did George feel happy in that moment. All George's feelings about Dream could be talked about, hopefully