Peter waited for Penny to leave the room before he changed into his khakis and a polo shirt; he started tugging his sweater over his head as he walked down the stairs, using his spidey sense to make sure he didn't trip over anything. When he got down stairs Penny, Pietro, and Wanda were already sitting at the table with Nat and Tony. Peter heard his sister laughing and walked closer to hear Pietro and Wanda telling stories of when they were younger. He got his food and sat next to her and listened as Pietro finished telling the story of the time he tricked Wanda into going on the lake when it was half frozen.

"Where's Kate?" Peter asked stuffing a forkful of food into his mouth.

Wanda laughed "You know Kate, she doesn't wake up till noon."

"I forgot," Peter replied laughing a little, Kate really liked her sleep, "someone should go get her. She'll be upset if she misses out on Nat's pancakes, they're her favorite."

"I'll go get her," Penny offered, pushing herself up from the table.

"Do you know where her room is Princess?" Peter asked her.

"N-no, which side of the hall is it on? She asked

"It's on the right Peanut, third door from the stairs." Wanda replied softly, giving the younger girl a small smile.

"Okay, I'll go get her," the thirteen year old replied.

Penny ran up the stairs to go wake up her new friend, she really liked Kate, she was funny and kept making jokes with her; she liked all of Peter's friends actually. She opened the door and looked around the messy room. Plastic bottles of water littered on the floor with a few wrappers of fast food or snacks that had missed their mark when being tossed to the trashcan near the door. She looked over at the wall and saw the drawings on the wall of Hawkeye and his suit as well as other drawings that were just plain amazing, some were of Peter and she liked how the older girl captured her brother in different art styles, it made her smile. Kate was a really good artist, she looked around at the fairy lights that were hung in a zig zag pattern on the girl's ceiling as she stepped further into the room. She stepped over the piles of clothes on the floor and around the piles of pillows and stuffed animals on the floor.

"K-Kate?" she called softly.

"H-Huh?" a muffled response came as the blue-eyed girl slowly lifted up her head.

"It's Penny. I know it's only nine-thirty b-but Nat made breakfast."

Kate sat up at the sound of Nat's breakfast, she stretched and thre her covers off of herself.

"What did Nat make?" she asked excitedly.

"Uh, she made p-pancakes and bacon a-"

Kate jumped out of the bed, already wide eyed and awake"What are we waiting for little P? Come one!" she gently grabbed Penny's wrist and started pulling her downstairs to breakfast.

Everyone laughed at the sight of Kate, whose hair was falling out of the bun on the top of her head and how one of her socks was missing while her pant legs were falling back down from a good night's sleep. Penny was wide eyed from Kate pulling her down the stairs to breakfast, she looked slightly shocked at how quickly she'd gotten pulled down the stairs. Kate quickly piled food on her plate and sat on the other side of Peter, moaning happily when she took a bite of the food, she gave Natasha a big thumbs up and continued eating the food. Penny sat back down on the other side of Peter, still surprised at Kate's actions.