𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔

Who's your favorite character from this Fanfic?

Morning came and Lia haven't slept.

Whenever She close her eyes, the image of Zoro glaring at her would appear.

Lia sigh as she take out her Den Den Mushi. She went and called her beloved (adoptive) sister, Boa Hancock.

"How's my lovely sister doing?" The pirate empress asked.

"I'm doing fine." Lia replied, "I just called to tell you that I joined my brother's crew, so you don't have to worry about anything."

"Sorry to ask, but are you okay? You don't usually tell me where you are or what you're doing." Boa said.

(A/N: I prefer calling Hancock by her surname.)

Lia bits her lips, "Yeah, I'm fine. I... I just wanted you to know, that's all."

Then she heard footsteps.

She turns around and saw the crew.

"See! It's like I said! Someone was here!" Usopp said.

Lia stands up and they all jumped. They didn't expect her to be here.

"Oi, Boa-san, I have to go, but I'll call you later." Lia said.

"Alright! Take care!"

*CLANK*

Lia puts the Den Den Mushi back and looks at them, "So what's going on?"

Usopp explained to her in detail as they go to the Going Merry with the crew.

"The Going Merry's been repaired!" The whole crew exclaimed, except Lia.

"I saw it! It's wasn't a dream, after all!" Usopp said, crying crocodile tears.

"The mast was completely snapped off, but now it's all fixed!" Nami said, smiling.

"Yes. Just standing this heavy thing up must be hard work by itself!" Robin said.

"Still, I hate to say it, but... it sucks." Sanji said.

"There sure are nice people out there!" Luffy said.

"There was someone here! I saw him." Usopp muttered while walking back and forth

Lia heard it and smirks, It's a she, Usopp.

"But who'd fix our ship for us out here?" Zoro questioned, "The only people beside us in Upper Yard are our enemies."

"But it's not the flying model anymore, Usopp."

"Yeah. That's what got me wondering..." Usopp said, "How did they know what the Merry originally looked like? Who'd they know it didn't have a crest or wings or a tail?"

"Maybe Merry came to life and repaired it or something." Lia said, smirking when she saw the agitated expression from Usopp.

"Now that you mentioned it, their face kind of looks like Merry." Usopp said, shaking.