Chapter 31: My Son Just Had Sex

Start from the beginning

Their first kiss was soft and passionate but this one is more urgent, more needy and affectionate.

Lo'ak even let's out what sounds like a small whimper when Esmyrie moves her hands away from his waist, only feeling content when her hands rest on his chest.

He has no idea what he is doing. He will admit that. He just had his first kiss a few moments ago but something just feels right. It's like his body knows what to do and his mind goes on autopilot, his only thoughts consisting of Esmyrie.

Esmyrie.

Esmyrie.

My love, Esmyrie.

It's like a pray repeating in his head and he thrives off of it. It's what encourages him to move his hands to her back and pull her closer. It's what makes him kiss her hard, aggressively trying to show all of his love from his lips while also holding her so gently like she is glass he must protect.

He pulls away and can see that his father is looking at him.

Right, they are still out in the open. Lo'ak has to remind himself.

He slips his hand in between hers and lightly pulls her to follow, making her laugh and giggle.

"What are you doing? Where are we going?" The girls asks, reaching up to kiss his cheek which makes the boys face heat up.

"Somewhere more private." Lo'ak says, guiding her into the trees behind the village, wanting to be secluded and feel more at home with her.

Like they were back in the forest where they first met.

She has never been in the woods here before. She has never had a need too, she hardly even knew they existed.

Lo'ak can tell from her silence she is wanting to ask a question and he thinks he knows what it is.

"I come here when I can't sleep sometimes... It helps clear my head and make me feel more at home." Lo'ak voices, making Esmyrie nod her head, and give him a bright smile.

Lo'ak and her walk for a few more minutes, getting farther away from the village so they won't have any awkward situations if his parents or siblings go looking for him.

When he thinks he has gone far enough he turns and goes back to kissing her, it being instinct to have his lips touch hers.

It is more heated this time, and quite frankly he is curious as to what is happening to him

Surely dad wasn't like this with mom? Right?, Lo'ak thinks but decides not to pay too much mind to it, especially not when Esmyrie goes and kisses him forcefully grabbing at the back of his head and even messing with the top of his braid.

Esmyrie doesn't know what takes over her but she feels the need to never let him go. Ever. She feels this pressure in her heart, yearning for something.

She begins pushing him back, kisses being shared as they move, and when Lo'aks back hits the trunk of a tree, she hears him sigh into her mouth.

He feels so content here, Esmyrie pressed against him, kisses being shared, going from passionate to gentle ever few seconds.

He runs his hands up and down her thighs the more he feels her relax and she keeps her hands laid onto his chest, loving the fast heartbreak she can feel under her palms.

"You are breathtaking." Lo'ak whispers in between kisses, grabbing at her face and stopping her from kissing so he can just look at her.

He takes her in. Her eyes that are dilated in desire, her red cheeks, her swollen lips.

She takes him in, his ears that rest downward but not from sadness but from overwhelming love. His eyes that can't stop looking at her.

"I need you in my life, Lo'ak. Always." Esmyrie whispers, moving to peck at his lips before resting her head on his chest, his hands going to hold her protectively.

"You have me for as long as you want. My heart is yours, and even if it were shattered by you I would still love you all the same. I can't let you go Esmyrie. I can't." Lo'ak mumbles out, kissing at her temple, holding her tight

He doesn't care that the bark is starting to scratch at his skin or that the position he stands in hurts his knees.

He could be in the worst pain and would still smile because she is here.

She would make the sharpest knife to his heart feel like the prettiest sunrise.

He gets out of his trance with her when he hears the sound of leaves moving, and he instinctively grabs his knife, moving to be in front of the girl.

When he sees the figure appear he nearly drops his knife.

"Dad?" Lo'ak asks out, a blush of embarrassment forming on his cheeks.

Jake went looking for Lo'ak and Esmyrie. He had a talk with Tonowari, or more so Tonowari telling Jake to watch over the girl carefully.

He didn't necessarily want to get into details about the man's concerns now that they know the girls connection with water, it was something he would have to tell Neytiri. He never keeps secrets from her, but he would rather have no one else know.

The more people that know, the more dangerous the girl is put in.

However, when Jake saw Lo'ak and Esmyrie leaving, he just assumed it was his son causing havoc once again.

His son has always been terrible at covering his tracks though, and with Eclipse coming soon, he wanted to find the kids before it was completely dark. So he used his tracking skills to find his son.

Jake somewhat wishes he didn't even go looking.

His son was standing there, hair a complete mess, his tail wrapped around the girls thigh, his forehead was sweaty and his lips were swollen. And Esmyrie, who was hiding behind the boy had rosy cheeks, messed up hair as well and red lips.

Jake immediately thinks the worst.

His son just had sex. Oh my god my youngest son who just passed the rite of passage months ago just had sex. Sex with the girl I'm supposed to look after! Nilar is going to have my head when I die. Is all Jake can think.

"Oh my. Eywa please help me." Jake mumbles out, running a hand through his hair and trying to find a way to start this conversation.

"Lo'ak.... I - did.... Please both of you just go home." Jake decides to go with, not wanting to have the talk with his son right now, especially considering it was probably too late, atleast in his mind.

Lo'ak seems to be confused by his dad's actions and just shrugs his shoulders, grabbing at Esmyrie's hand and dragging her along.

Great, now not only do I have to tell my wife about Esmyrie and her dangers, now I have to explain to her I probably just interrupted her baby boy having sex.

Jake grumbles the entire time back to his hut, kicking rocks that get in his way. He can already tell it's going to be a long week.

---------------------------------------
Poor Jake thinks Lo'ak just got laid😔

I know I said the next chapter would start following the movie again but I thought y'all deserved another chapter with just Esmyrie and Lo'ak.

And no, there won't be smut in this story, they are children. That doesn't mean I won't write them making out though, because they are horny teens (well Lo'ak is at least)

Also, what do you think Tonowari told Jake about that causes Jake to worry about Esmyrie's safety?

Lo'ak and Esmyrie are in their honeymoon phase right now

If you have any questions with this story let me know and I'll try to answer them without spoiling anything.

Please comment and vote.