A/N

wassup😎
right so i got some important shit to say before this starts so hang tight.

first is how this story will be written. i've noticed a lot of, out of the very few, cypher x readers seem to follow the same pattern - y/n is always being saved. personally, i hate being saved. so in this story, let's switch things up. let's not be so shy and quiet and weak, let's be a bit more confident, a bit stronger, and a bit more closed off. all things y/n never seems to be. so yes, we will be taking 'care' of cypher and stuff like that. y/n's personality will be similar to mine, so to give her some variation and not make her like every other y/n.

second, cypher. (the shit i would let that man do to me🧎‍♂️). i think he'd be a bit touch starved but refuse to admit it, so that's how i'll write him. i'll try to be in character, so please let me know if i ever go out of character. and this is not a fast paced fanfic, i will take my time, cause i personally hate when they fall straight in love in the first chapter. let's keep it as friendship in the beginning, then it can develop. :)

third, last before we move onto y/n's powers and whatnot, is the inclusion of other agents. lots of stories tend to miss out characters like fade, reyna, skye etc, so i'll try to include them all. let me know if there's any you specifcally want to see.

now, the boring stuff is over, let's move on to information about y/n.

agent name: glitch

capabilities

illusion- create an illusion of any agent on your team. it can head towards the enemy, and will disappear when shot

glitched- enter a 'glitched reality for 5 seconds. you can see enemies, but cannot interact, and you cannot be seen. your usual body remains vulnerable still, and you will reappear where you left

dazed- throw a ball of energy which will distort the view of anyone who comes near it, or is caught in the explosion (deals no damage)

phantasm(ult)- slightly distort enemies view. travel faster, increase firing rate and reload speed. disable any gadgets nearby of enemies AND teammates. be able to enter the 'glitched reality', but this time you reappear where you left in 'glitched reality'. kinda like a teleport, but you deactivate phantasm after you reappear, you can also teleport in glitched reality, but it can be very tiring. it can last for up to 30 minutes without using 'glitched reality', but the longer you're in, the more damaging it is.

those are y/n's powers, also, she can glitch electronics if she's like, by touching them with intention, which also can corrupt all files. she has practiced, but not reached her full capability. she is a duelist, and not afraid of contact. now, let's begin!