3.

Tonya

Tonya

I sucked on my teeth making sure there weren't any lipstick on em. Keke took us a pic while we were in the car on the way to the party. "I'm hoping we see some fine niggas" she say.

I softly giggled. "Never mind you not looking for any you into von".

"Oh my god can you stop" I say shyly.  Every since von came by the house it got me thinking about us, we could be together.

Durk house |

We got out the car I pull down my dress I shouldn't worn this dress it's too short I shouldn't have listened to Keke.

"I can't ware this" I whine.

"Yes you can c'mon stop complaining so  dam much" she said fixing her purse than walking to the door I follow behind.

Out of all places he decided to have his party at his house I wouldn't dear do no shit like that knowing what kind of people von deals with.

Keke knocked on the door soon the door open. India she smiles welcome us in. People was sitting on the couch smoking and drinking as music was blasting. A dude look up bit his lip as I walked by. "She got ass on her".

"Who?" Von said walking in with Durk. "Her" the dude say pointing at me.

"Don't be looking at my shawty like that before I beat ya ass" I smiled.

He smiles but stops he's blushing. Durk gives me a look then walking away.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked von he nodding his head

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked von he nodding his head. He walk with me out the door. "Wassup".

"I got you something"

"What" he asked smiling.

I went in my purse handed him the small box. "What the hell is this?"

"Open it" he smacks his lips open it seeing the watch I brought him earlier today while getting my dress. "This shit look expensive you didn't have to get this".

"I wanted too" I help him but it on. He looks at it moving it smiling. "Fly thanks bestie"

"Ooo- I can't here you saying that" . I say smiling.

"Let's take a picture" he say wrapping his arms around me as he was in the back of me. I got my phone out my purse went on Snapchat took us pictures.

We look through them to see Which one we wanted to post on our page. "Post tha one" he say with his Chicago accent.

"Let's go back inside they probably looking for my ass" he held my hand as we came back.

"Ma" von say smiling walking up to her. "Tonya" she say shocked.

"Y'all together about time" she hugs him than me. He smiles and I did the same. "Unfortunately we're not you look amazing" I say.

"Aw, thank you baby" she replied.

His mom has always been a sweet lady she looks her kids she always been a wonderful mother to her kids especially for von since his father passed away.

Durk comes hugs his mom. "Oh I'm definitely gonna keep an eye on him" he jokes with his mom. Von smirk an roll his eyes. "Whatever yo when the food gonna get done".

"Now; hol up let me check on it" India say walking to the oven. " She goes check on she gets it out an the rest I went to go help her.

Everyone came into the kitchen fix their plate. I went in to go check on myself in the bathroom. Once I finish I open the door saw Durk he comes in close the door lock the door.

"What are you doing" I asked..

He sits me on the counter Which made my dress go up he got between my legs started kissing me. "Durk"

"Shh"

What the hell is wrong with him is he crazy!

He goes to my neck placing kisses. "We can't mmmm no" I say pushing him getting off fixing on my dress. He wipe his lips and smirks. "Let me guess von?"

"Why you always bringing his name into it- maybe we should stop this, this is not right Durk the fact you get jealous when I talk to guys; we're not in a relationship we are friends so why trip" I turn to face the mirror fixing myself once again. "Wipe that lipstick off your lips" I left out the door walking down the hallway seeing von.

"Gosh you scared me"

"My bad I was looking for you you good ready to eat".

I nodded my head Yes. I hope he didn't hear nun of that. I meant everyone I said tho I'm done with Durk it's so unfair that he can be in a relationship but not me like what the fuck.

I enjoyed the rest of the night with von I like seeing this side of him hope he doesn't fuck up.