Yandere! Yuuya Kizami x Reader: Only Mine

A/N This kinda has some bloody scenes, so don't read if you're sensitive!

You didn't know how but you found yourself in an abandoned school. The last thing you remember is that you were doing a charm with your school friends that your friend Emi suggested called "Sachiko Ever After". Once you did it there was an earthquake and a big hole swallowed you and your friends and you all fell unconsious.

Once everything came back to you, you sat up from your laying position and went to find your friends only to find them at the end of the hall. But something was wrong, very wrong. You went to them and saw that your friend Katayama was badly injured. You also saw the sight of Ohkawa crying and sitting next to Katayama. You asked what happened and everyone was quiet.

'What happened here. We just arrived here a few minutes ago and someone's already badly injured.'

As if on cue Emi hugged you and explained everything to you. After hearing everything you went to Katayama to see his wound and started crying. The last thing you wanted was to see your friends hurt. But then Tohko suggested that you should split up to find a way to help Katayama and since she suggested she said she would go since she thought of the idea. Next one to volunteer was Yuuya Kizami, the loner of your class or let's just say your big time crush. And then there was you and Kai.

The four of you searched the school. Despite Tohko and Kai's arguing it was pretty quiet. You weren't the one to get creeped out easly tho you have to admit it was really creepy and unusual. You roamed the school untill you found an exit, the enterence. You went to tell the others but Kai stopped you. He tried convincing you to go with him by flirting with you. But then you rejected him. Kai didn't want to waste his time on the others so he just exited the building. Tohko was furious, but Yuuya stayed emotionless. You were the quiet type but for once you couldn't stay quiet. It was imposible. You liked the dark and quiet but this was too much for you. You started crying and ran away from the two and ended up in a classroom.

Some time passed since you entered the classroom, almost hours. Until you heard the door open. You were startled but then you saw it was only your classmate, Yuuya. You smiled at him and he returned a smile too. But as he came closer you could see that the smile he once had is now a smirk and his eyes were as wide as they could be. You backed away until you hit a wall. He trapped you with his arms so it was impossible for you to escape. He rested his head on the crook of your neck and started sniffing you.

"(Y/N)-chan, why are you shaking?"

"W-What are you talking about?" He looked up to see your (E/C) orbs but it made you relise that he had blood all over his uniform.

"Stop playing games and answer me, or do you want me to punish you~?" His smirk widened at the last part as he put your chin between his fingers. Your thoughts flew as to what he would do to you so you had no choise but to answer.

"Kizami, stop. What happened to the others?"

"What others? In this place, there's only me and you now~"

"What do you mean by that?" He placed his lips on your ear and whispered.

"I killed them." He started chuckling but it soon became and insane laughter. Tears formed your eyes seconds after.You were paralyzed. You didn't want to beleve this. You constantly said to yourself that this wasn't the quiet, sweet Yuuya you knew. No, this was far worse. He lowered his head to your level and started kissing and sucking your neck. You whimpered which only made him suck more, until he finally stopped to look at you.

"I couldn't stand seeing that bastard, Shitmada (A/N I meant to write that XD) beeing all flirty around you... he didn't know his place. But don't worry, he learned his lesson." He continued nibbling your neck and making new hickies every second. It soon came to your senses that a now, cereal killer was standing infront of you and using your body as a way to pleasure himself. You kicked him hard in the stomach but it didn't do much damage to him considering his strong body that could crush a person. You took this chance to slip under him and run outside the classroom. While you did, he was only a few feet away from me which signaled you that you had to go faster.

After a few minutes of running you couldn't take it anymore so you stopped at the only place you could to rest right now, the infirmary. You walked in, closed the door and tried to lock it but failing at it. As you turn around you thank the gods to see your friend Tohko lying on the ground. You sign in relief and start walking towords her but as you did she looked at you with eyes that could kill.
"Where were you, (Y/N)?" She said. You knew something wasn't right.
"W-What do you mean?"
"Where the hell were you by now?!"
"I..uh..I-I was.." You didn't want to answer her that you were with her long time crush and he was sucking on your neck.
"Don't think I'm stupid, I can see the hickies." Oh, well. There goes your chance on hiding it from her.
"T-Tohko.. I-I didn't mean-"
"Get out." Your heart stopped.
"Wha-?"
"Get. Out."
You were about to ask why until you saw the scissors in her hand that were pointing at you. You gasped and ran out of the room. You sat down, hugged your legs and started crying. At this point you didn't care if someone saw you. But in a few minutes you could feel someone hugging you tightly. It was Yuuya. You looked at him with teary eyes but soon looked away for him. After his tight embrace he took your chin in his fingers and he pulled you in for a kiss. You didn't kiss back at first but after a few seconds you decided why not. When the kiss ended he pulled you in for another, and another and another one until you felt a sharp pain in your back. Yuuya had stabbed you. Before you passed out and met your death Yuuya whispered to you.

"I'm sorry, but this is the only way to keep you from beeing in another person's hands."

Those were the last word you heard, ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, I'm sorry if this was sad, then again this is a yandere fanfic. Thanks a bunch for reading this! Again, it's pretty long. Sorry for late update. I do not own you nor the characters in this.
Ja-ne!