Part 1 : Chapter 1.3 : S- System's Arc : The Encounter

.

.

"It takes a great talent and skill to conceal one's talent and skill".

-La Rochefoucauld, " Reflections; or Sentences and Moral Maxims"

Third POV

RING

The bells ring and the class start to leave the room, most of students are exciting to buy anything what they want especially the girls. Even though it's just a first day of school, but the student already start form a group. Girls with a girls, boys with a boys of course except for Hirata who's been dragged by some girls. There's some boys that pretending to be alone or have a two-way interaction.

Getting all things ready, Ayanokoji stood up. "Saiki-kun, are you going to go to the dorm or have a plan somewhere else? If I may, do you want walk together? ".

" Ah sorry, I have some other thing to be done".

"Okay... later".

" Yeah".

Once Ayanokoji leave the class, Saiki stood up and walk to the seat in front of Ayanokoji's seat.

"Hey pal, how about we get go? I want to look if they have a ramen in here.. ".

" Sorry Nendou, I have other plans to do. Next time may be.. ".

" Okay pal, I will see you later". Nendou start leaving the classroom. Meanwhile, Saiki approached the two boys that having a talk. One have a dark red hair and his hair style is almost same as him and the other have a black hair.

"Hello, can I join ? ". Ask Saiki, the two boys look at him.

" Oh yeah sure dude".

"Of course you can, man. How about we reintroduce ourself again? ". The other boys pop his idea.

" Okay, like I said before. My name is Saiki Kusuo, it's a pleasure to meet you". Said Saiki.

Next is the red hair boys. "I'm Akito Miyake, Nice to meet you".

" And I'm Sotomura Hideo, if you want recommend some anime. Then I'm the best person to give the advice! Hehe". Said Sotomura with a weird pose and show the shine tooth.

' For a glimpse, this guy possessed the same aura like Kaido'.

"So, what are you two talking about? ".

" Ah, it just this guy here was saying there's a new shonen-jump in Weeb's Store in Mall". Akito pointed his finger on Sotomura.

"Hey! It's called MangAnime Store! ".

" Yeah, yeah like I care about it".

"Why you! ". Sotomura pissed off at Akito who's leaning on his seat.

" You know, I remembered about my friend when I see you Sotomura-kun. You and him are really alike". 'The difference is you are more weeb and he is more chunibiyou'.