0.8 | Chapter 8

3rd POV:

The female anchor then exclaimed "And here comes Crushing Low!" while it showed him crashing into the newly built building.

"And there goes the mayor's new building in record time," added the male anchor with sarcasm as all the children cheer and clap with excitement.

"These battles are insanely expensive for taxpayers, but so entertaining,"

"Pass the popcorn this battle's gonna be epic," said Wild Card to Slo-Mo as he waited for his friend to pass it to him with annoyance.

"This is unprecedented. All of the Heroics have been called into action against the alien threat,"

When Slo-Mo finally passed the popcorn bucket to him he grabbed it as quick as he can, spilling a few on the table.

Missy rolled her eyes at that then looked back at the TV.

"We're getting some live footage now," explained the male anchor.

"And look who's back in action. It's Miracle Guy," said another female anchor into a microphone as the camera pointed at Miracle Guy fighting and alien. "You didn't expect him to actually lose, did you?"

It then showed all the Heroics moving towards the aliens with Mrs Vox singing in the air. Suddenly Missy and Mia noticed their dad and furrowed their brows in confusion.

"He's not supposed to be there," said Missy who was most confused than ever.

The alien ship then opened and a thousand tiny ones came out. One then hit Miracle Guy and sent him flying to the point that he moved a building and landed on a roof.

"Oh my god!" shouted the female anchor.

"No way! No one's ever talked down Miracle Guy!" Noodles added.

"Evasive maneuvers!" screamed Lavagirl.

An alien then hit Sharkboy and made him crash into a news anchor's helicopter into a roof. "You okay, Sharkboy?"

A metal alien tentacle then grabbed him and pulled him in.

A few of them then surrounded Miracle Guy and grabbed him by the arms and some of the kids gasped.

"Oh no, I'm just getting some terrible news," said the female anchor. "It's almost unimaginable, but two of our heroes have been captured by the intruders."

That sentence suddenly made all the kids worried about their parents.

"I thought the Heroics were unbeatable," questioned Guppy.

"They are unbeatable," started Wheels. "It's not over yet,"

"It looks like our heroes are fighting amongst themselves again," added the female anchor.

"Ladies first,"

"I don't need your dated chivalry"

"Fine, I'll go"

"What, how dare you-"

They were interrupted by the metal tentacles grabbing them and pulling them back.

"Mom!" "Dad!" said the twins looking at each other.

The TV then showed Crushing Low. "Go dad!" exclaimed Facemaker.

Suddenly he got pulled back and made a face that made his son look at him weirdly.

The screen suddenly rewinding and forwarding like crazy, and we saw Rewind and Fast Forward controlling it.