Chapter 2- Flower Archway

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

3rd Person Perspective

"Hello, thank you for coming today." Paige smiled pleasantly at a guest. "Walk straight and turn right. You will see the venue." She moved on to greet the next guest. "So nice to see you today. I thank you on behalf of the bride and groom. Walk straight and turn right to the venue." Paige moved on to greet the next guest but when she saw who it was, both her smile and purse dropped to the ground.

Shashi, hearing his wife's panicked shriek, ran toward Paige to calm her down. He, too, gasped when he saw who it was. "You!" He said, "What are you going here?"

Lo, and behold, in front of them stood Ford Toretto. " Dad!" Paige gasped. "What are you doing here?"

Ford brushed it off easily. "Bex, dear, I'm on parole. I wasn't the real criminal."

Paige gestured to the door, "You need to leave."

Ford looked taken aback. "What?! At my own son's wedding?"

"How did you know about the wedding?" Shashi asked.

"Tony sent me an invitation," Ford replied, holding up a piece of paper as proof while grinning smugly.

"Of course." Shashi rolled his eyes. "Sir, if you want to attend this wedding, you will have to behave accordingly. This is Tony's big day."

Ford held his arms up, surrendering, "I won't do such a thing. Wouldn't even think of it."

Shashi bent down and picked up Paige's purse which was still on the floor. "Alright, the venue is on the right." Ford grinned and sashayed away.

                                                                                    ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

 As the first note of 'The Wedding March' began to play, Tony walked up to the altar, along with the minister. Paige the maid of honor led the other bridesmaids, Echo, Chanda, Sissy, and a few of Layla and Tony's closest friends down the aisle. Then, Travis Grey, the best man, led the groomsmen, Shashi, Frostee, Cisco, and Matsuo followed. "I'm so nervous," Tony whispered to the minister, who shushed him. Kai, who was supposed to be releasing the doves, but released them too soon, waved at Tony as he and Celeste sprinkled rose petals all over the white aisle.

"Celeste! Over here!" Mrs. Nowhere called to her, proudly. "SMILE!"

Celeste turned and rolled her eyes before plastering on a fake smile for the camera. When they reached the altar, Kai quickly ran to his dad, Matsuo, and Celeste walked slowly to her place.

This was it, Tony's heart thundered. Layla was going to come out any minute now.

Layla walked out wearing a jumpsuit, with layers and layers of fluffy white lace, trailing down from the waist, and descending into a long train. Layla smiled at Tony before taking her dad, Nathan Gray's, arm and started walking down the aisle. When Layla reached the altar, Tony lovingly glanced at her, before removing her veil.