Final Chapter

Love is considered successful only if they spend rest of their life with each other. Every couple doesn't end up marrying. Some even live together. However, every girl's dream is ultimately to marry the person they love.

After a long battle and our perseverance, our family accepted us and our wedding was fixed. We started working in a same office since a year ago. We were doing night shift at that time. I decided to have a lawn wedding and so all the preparations were left to us.

We work all night and then searched venue, finalise decorations, sound systems, catering, every other wedding arrangements in the morning. We barely slept 4 hours every day. But we managed to do everything. We were very satisfied with our arrangements. We really created beautiful memories.

A few things that flopped was the hotel we booked for us and guests was not able to accommodate us. I had to book another one at the last minute which was not so good but can't say its bad as well. Though it would have been good if I could have able to find a nicer one. And the other part is we forgot about wedding cake. I remembered at 10 pm before the wedding night. Gracefully I found a cake shop at that time and they accepted to make three tier cake at a short notice. However, the experience was a sweet memory.

I finally married the guy I loved crazily. He made me feel special everyday henceforth. Our life is filled with joy and peace. We also were blessed with an angelic lil princess. This is the end of this story but it is just the start of our life.

Every love story is beautiful and it all become beautiful only with patience, endurance and hardships. Don't give up on your love easily. Love is the only magical thing that can bring great joy to everyone's life. I wish every couple to set away their ego and just love each other as they are.