Love is Unpredictable- Chapter 1

Breaking up with someone is actually easy but forgetting them would be the hardest part especially when we dreamt our future with them.

It has been 9 months since I last met him. I slowly tried my best to move on. Adjusted my life to accept the break up. Though it was not easy, I managed atleast to stop crying over him. My  pain reduced. I think about him at least once a day but it was much better than how I were.

My path to a fresh start met an unbelievable turn. My professor sent me a number one day and asked me to contact that person. He didn't mention whose number it was but I respect him a lot which made me text that number. It was a simple message asking who it is. But after I sent the message, I noticed the dp. It was a written note. The handwriting was so familiar. I initially couldn't believe that it is him but it is him. He replied and the first emotion I felt was a mixture of happiness and lots of fear.

I know I am happy to finally hear from him but I am more afraid that I would be hurt in the future more than what I went through in the past few months. Still, I couldn't leave him alone. My brain told me to stay away but my heart said that he is himself and opens up only to you. If he needs you by his  side as his friend, just be with him as a good friend. So, we started keeping in touch with each other.

Though I still couldn't just think about him as a friend, I made a restriction to myself only to be there when he needs and stay silent. It wasn't easy to be like that but I just made that decision as I couldn't imagine my life without him. If I can be in touch with him, it would be more than enough.