Still with You

Still With You

Chapter 1

"Na-bi are you really sure?" The beautiful Na-bi look at her concerned mother. After all, which mother is happy when their only daughter travel to another place far away from her parents? "Mom... C'mon, I am Na-bi! When I miss you I fly very fast to meet you Okay?" Still, nothing can make up her mom's mind. After all the talks, Na-bi finally went to the Airport. With heavy heart, unable to leave the Busan where she was born, created all the bitter-sweet memories here, her childhood and Him... This is the only chance she has to forget him forever. The only chance for her to escape from the harsh reality. "Will you be able to move on... Na- bi?" "I hope mom... all I left now is just useless hope" Her mom just nod her head. Knowing deep down in her daughter's heart the pain is still left behind.

*DING DONG* "Attention to all the passengers who are flying to Daegu please proceed to gate B-3 for your boarding"

Its Na- bi's flight. Her time has arrived to leave her past and move on to her future. With one final hug to her mom, she checked in and step into the boarding area with the final word "It's time to move on..." Her future is a question mark but something awaits her.

                             ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙

Daegu Airport

After a hectic flight and with some crying, Na-bi land Daegu. Breath in the fresh air, the feeling of comfort reach her nostrils. Looking around she tries to find a taxi that will help her reach her apartment which was found by her only best friend. "Taxi!!!" A taxi stop in front of her and asked Na- bi's destination giving the driver's address, Na - bi eagerly waited to meet her best friend. "So this is where my new life going to begin then..."

The driver talks with Na -bi and tells her about the great thing about Daegu which is boring still being the kind girl she kept him company too. The car stopped in traffic. People gather at a spot, ambulances, and police are surrounding and controlling the crowd. "Hold a minute child, let me go check what happens." Nodding her head Na- bi waited for the driver, no sign of him for 2 minutes. So she get out of the car and went to check what happens herself. Pushing throw the crowd, Na-bi is finally able to see what happen.

It's an accident. A motorbike got crashed. People are gossiping about how he was distracted and crashed behind this bus. Na-bi suddenly feels paralyzed, she can't take in the sign and run away from the scene. Seeing this, the driver thank the police officers and ran behind the young female. The driver gets inside the car only to see a petrified Na-bi. "Y-young lady, why did you run like that? *taking heavy breath* Di-did that view scares you?" Nodding her head, "Uncle please take me to my destination faster, I hate this blood and all." The driver gave a reassuring smile and start to drive. 'What a weird accident'

                          ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙

DG HOUSE APARTMENT DAEGU

"Here's your cash uncle and thank you so much for driving and talking to me. Get a good rest" The uncle weirdly look at Na-bi and said "I will young lady, uhm try to be careful around here okay?" "I will uncle bye!" Excited to meet her best friend, Na-bi didn't catch the uncle's mumbling words. 'Who is following her?' Na-bi took out her phone and called her one and only best friend 'Min Yoogi'

Min-Yoongi POV

"Coming coming!!! Which fucker is calling when I'm taking a bath?!" I ran to my living area to get the damn phone which is constantly ringing. Without looking at the number or the name of the contact, I pick up the call. "Now whoever this dumb head is, you better have a very good excuse on why you call me while I'm bathing if you don't want me to be there with ma gun! Ans-" "So... this is how you going to answer your best friend?" Jammed. That's how I feel. Standing with a towel around my waist and my smartphone in my hand. Don't know what to reply, I hang up the call, and wear my pants and hoodie run out to the apartment lobby.

"This elevator pissing me off now!" I impatiently waited for the elevator. "Gosh! *kicking the door of the elevator* COME FASTLY!" After a few sec, I finally get in the elevator and press the G button not even giving the person a to get off the elevator. Reached the lobby, and I looked around to find my beautiful butterfly friend Na-bi. "Spotted the butterfly" I called out to her. "NAAAA-BIIIIII YAAA" But this girl ignored me and walk to another side of the elevator with a key card in her hands. 'Look like she already got her apartment contract copy' "Na-bi, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to be harsh at you. I didn't see the na-" "Buy me a meal and I consider our friendship again" 'Meal huh. Fine!'

Na-Bi POV

I reach the 3rd floor and find my apartment number 309 next to Yoongi 308. Unlocking the door, a heavy wind passed by me. I step my foot into the front area and peek my head here and there. Later I went to the living area and the kitchen. "It really feels cozy and heartwarming here." I went to the large window, and looking at the view I finally met up my mind. 'Time to restart everything' Closing my eyes, I feel like someone watching me. Brushing off the thought since this apartment is new to me. "It's really cool that they provide this apartment with fully furnished. I don't have to spend thousands on this apartment."

Chuckling, I went to my room and start to unpack. Since my other essentials will arrive tomorrow today I need to rest a lot and prepare for my interview. 'My new start'

(WORD COUNT: 1005)