♡ 100K Special ♡

Start from the beginning

"Woah, that's nice of you,"

"What sort of time frame are we working with,"

"We have roughly two hours,"

"Alright then, come back whenever and they will still be warm for you," He smiled as he went into the back and began preparing your order.

He quickly came back into the room, "Would you prefer to use Childe's account or Pantalone's?"

"Either is fine," You said before dashing out of the store and heading to the jewellers.

The jewellers you were going to was very esteemed and had many branches across Teyvat. The booklet named sweets was best for all of the clones, however, there were a few other options for a handful of the clones.

One of the alternative options for Ténèbres said he liked jewellery, anything blue, green or pour, preferably animal themed.

You opened the door and walked to the 'Matching Sets' cabinet, hoping to see some snakes or maybe a Rishboland Tiger-themed set.

You saw a ruby necklace with a matching set of rings, a noctilucus jade bracelet with a matching necklace and ring. You scanned over the other items and couldn't find anything you thought would suit Ténèbres.

Sighing quietly you walked over to the lady sitting behind the counter, "Good morning, do you happen to have some jewellery with green, blue or pink gems, preferably a matching set?"

"Well, I really shouldn't considering it's not out on display yet, but somebody brought a necklace and two rings in yesterday, they were originally from Sumeru and are in perfect condition, they might be just what you are looking for." The woman grinned at you.

"Yes, that would be wonderful, could I see them please?" The woman nodded at you and grabbed a walking stick from beside her, using it to make her way into a room behind the counter.

You waited patiently for her to return and when she did, she held a quaint box, it was white and teal and had a royal blue ribbon tied around it.

She placed it down and took her seat, carefully undoing the ribbon with shaky hands. She lifted the lid from the box, revealing an Aranara's face, its eyes replaced by a sapphire, and the rings tear-shaped gems on them of a slightly lighter blue colour. The two of you admired them silently, in awe of the blue hues.

"How much?" You questioned, your eyes never leaving the gems in the Aranara's eyes.

"Well, I haven't had the chance to examine them yet, so I can't be sure the gems are real, but the craftsmanship and their condition are more than enough to tell me they are. Shall we say five hundred thousand mora?"

You thought carefully, Childe did owe you a lot of favours so you were sure he wouldn't mind if you used his account to purchase these.

"Yes, that's quite alright, could you put those in a gift bag, please? Send the bill to Lord Harbinger Childe's account."

"Of course," The woman placed the lid back on top and wrapped the ribbon around it once more. She took a small gift bag from under the table and placed the box in there before handing it to you and waving as you left.

You decided you would buy Petit Loup's gift next. Snow fell softly around you as you walked down the path to a toy store. The booklet said he likes snow foxes, so you looked around and eventually found a rather large snow fox. Its fur was so soft and the colours were beautiful, it was in a sitting position with its head held high, and the paws of the toy were incredibly detailed and seemed to have pellets of some sort concealed within the wool and felt exterior. It was relatively cheap and only cost you two thousand mora. You were given a large box to put it in and you walked away from the store to your next destination.