How?!?

Yeji POV
The kids started playing on their own and I called Chan towards me.
Yeji: Chan!
Chan: Yes.
Yeji: Look, do you remember how you all turned into...babies.
Chan: Ummm...Maybe. Hyunjin went to open the door saying the pizza delivery is here.
I mentally rolled my eyes, do I look like a pizza delivery man.
Chan: Then umm...I don't know. I automatically fell asleep and woke up like this. When you were shouting I saw that we were all babies. And...ummm...That's all I remember.
Yeji: Ok, Thank You! You can go and do whatever you were doing.
I should ask Hyunjin what happened. Maybe there was someone else at the door. I walked out of the door and scanned the room for Hyunjin. I made him out cause I saw Minho stuffing tissues into someone's mouth so yeah. I went towards them.

Yeji: Hey, Minho stop that. 

Minho stopped and looked at me and Hyunjin spat the tissue out and ran behind me.

Hyunjin: Yeah! Zon't zu that.

He said while showing him his tongue. I grabbed Hyunjin's hand and dragged him in the bedroom.

Yeji: Hyunjin.
Hyunjin: Hmm?
Yeji: Do you remember how you turned into...uhh...babies?
Hyunjin: Oh! I think I went to open the door cause I thought you were here with the pizza. But then I think I saw a lady and she said something in gibberish or whatever and then I woke up and heard a scream. It was Jeongin.
Yeji: So your'e saying that you saw a lady at your door and you just opened it without looking? What?! How did you not even check?! What if she did something worse than this shit to you gu—

I stopped talking when I heard a sob. I looked at him and saw that he was looking down. Now I feel bad for shouting at him.

Yeji *softly*: Jinnie? Look at me.

He slowly looked up and I saw his eyes and nose were a bit red and he had his small hands near his face. 

Yeji: Awwww...I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to scold you, I'm just worried about you all.

I picked him up and made him sit on my lap. He hugged me with his arms which were once big enough to engulf me. I patted his head while shushing him. 

DING DONG X103O9 

The bell was ringing so much that I got out of the room and saw all the behind the couch. Hyunjin ran to them. I make my way towards the door and stop there. Not making the same mistake as Hyunjin. I looked behind me and they were all hiding behind my legs.

Ryujin: YAHH!! UNNIEE!! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!

Oh it's just the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK

Yeji POV

I opened my phone and clicked on our group chat