Remember

Yeji POV
Hmm...So delicious...The sweets taste so good. I walked a few steps and saw Lia.
Yeji: Lia!
Lia: Get out Unnie. You have to get out! It's dangerous here! Get out!!
Here voice started ringing in my ears. I started shaking and the chocolate from my hand fell.
I suddenly opened my eyes and saw that I was in my bed. Oh...I was dreaming. Lia is in front of me, trying to wake me up.
Lia: Get up Unnie...You never sleep late.
Yeji: Yeah...I was having a very nice dream.
Lia: Whatever get up and eat.
I pouted and nodded at her. I rose from my bed and walked towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to the dining room.
Yeji: Good Morning!
Yuna: Good Morning Unnie!
Chaeryu: Morning!
I smiled at them.
Yeji: What's today breakfast?
Ryujin: Some rice and kimchi with some eggs.
Yuna: It's not that good. Right Unnie?
Chaeryoung: Yeah...you should've made waffles or something.
Yeji: Whatever, now eat your food.
We finished our food and then I got up and went to the sofa in the living room. I opened YouTube and started watching random videos.
Ryujin: What ya wachin'?
Yeji: Nothing actually.
Ryujin: You know, I'm so relieved now that we finished all our concert and everything. I feel relaxed.
Yeji: Hmm...That's why I slept till so late. All the things vanished from my head and I also felt relaxed.
Ryujin: Wanna watch some TV?
I nodded at her. She turned the TV on and took the remote in her hand. I called everyone to watch with us. We all sat comfortably on the couch.
Chaeryoung: Movie?
Lia: Variety show?
Yuna: Drama?
Ryujin: Let's watch a drama.
Chaeryoung: Which one?
Yuna: I wanted to watch the zombie apocalypse one. I haven't watched that yet.
Lia: I also didn't watch it.
Chaeryu: Same.
Yeji: I watched it, but you can play it again. I really liked that one. I can rewatch it.
They all smiled at me and played the drama.

After 3 episode my phone rang. Everyone was so focused that I quickly grabbed it and went to my bedroom. I looked at the caller ID.

 I looked at the caller ID

I smiled then picked up.

Yeji: Yeoboseyo?
Hyunjin: Hey! Can you bring some pizza to our dorm?
Yeji: Just order it.
Hyunjin: The website is shut down today.
Yeji: You go get it yourself!
Hyunjin: Oh my...The restaurant is near you than us. Pls Yeji...
Yeji: And why would I do that?
Hyunjin: Umm...I-I'll do anything you tell me to do for a day.
Yeji: Everything?
Hyunjin: Yes I promise.
Yeji: Ok! Promise then.
Hyunjin: Thank you so much. Annyeong!
Yeji: Annyeong.

I put my phone down and sighed. He is so lazy. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then wore my clothes.

 I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then wore my clothes

I put a mask and cap on. I walked towards the exit.
Yeji: Girls! I'm going to get some food.
Yuna: Alright!
I walked out of the door and sat in my car. I drive to the Domino's and order 4 large pizzas of different flavours. I waited for a few minutes, then grabbed my order and paid for it. I drove to the convenient store and went to buy some chips and ice cream for me. I am craving ice cream because of my dream. I then drove to Starkids dorm. I opened my car door door and grabbed the pizza boxes. They were so big that I could not see the step in front of me. I almost fell. Phew! I then walked to the door and rung the bell. Again. And again. No one was opening the door.
Yeji: Yahh! Open the door. It's me, Yeji. Yah! Open this damn door.
I shouted a bit. This is ridiculous. I tried opening the door and it opened. Was it not locked? I opened the door more widely with my back to come in. I walked towards the counter and placed the huge boxes of pizza. Something's wrong. It quiet. Not possible! STRAYKIDS dorm is QUIET?!!
Yeji:*shout* Chan Oppa! Minho Oppa! Hyunjin! Is nobody ho-
I got cut off when the door of a room opened. I squinted my eyes to see better and out came a BOY?!?
I started blinking and cleaned my eyes. My mouth fell open. What is a boy doing here!? How did he get in?! I bit my lip and looked at the boy. He seems a bit familiar.
Yeji: H-Hey! What's your name kid?
I asked him sweetly.
Kid: My name is —
???: Aahhhhh~~
Suddenly a loud scream came from the room. I quickly ran and opened the door. My eyes widened and my mouth felt dry when I understood what was happening.
Yeji: This can't be happening right now! Am I still sleeping?
I pinched myself but it hurt. So I'm not sleeping and seeing LITERALL 8 KIDS HERE?! Worse, THEIR THE BOYS?!?!
Yeji: Alright, who screamed right now?
The 7 kids pointed to a kid who looked younger than them. I went towards him. I sat down to his height.
Yeji: Jeongin?
The boy who was on the verge of crying looked at me and immediately hugged me. He started crying. I hugged him back picked him up. I started patting his back. I sat down on the bed there. He stopped crying but did not leave. It doesn't bother me. I looked at each one of them.
I looked at the boy whom I first met. He looked older than them.
Yeji: Chan?
Bangchan: Yeji?
I smiled at him. Aleast he remembers me. I then looked towards the bow with big coconut hair.
Yeji: Seungmin?
His eyes grew wide and he kept staring at me. I then looked at the boy with freckles.
Yeji: Felix?
Felix: Do I know you?
Yeji: Yes, but you don't remember me now.
My roamed but stopped on the thin boy. I chuckled.
Yeji: Hwang Hyunjin?
He raised his hand as if he is in class.
Hyunjin: Here!
He said but the bunny boy beside him shushed him.
???: Shhh! You don't know her. You only know me.
Hyunjin: I know her Hyung! I just can't remember the name.
Yeji: I can hear you...Minho!
He looked at me with wide eyes then hid his face in hands while bending down. He's so cute! He's acting like he's not there.
Yeji: Hmm...I have some cheesecake with me. I can't eat it by myself.
Just then a boy came in front of me while playing with his hands.
Han: I-I like cheesecakes.
Yeji: I know Han.
Han: So can you give me the cheesecake?
He said looking at me with his eyes.
Yeji: Aww...I don't have a cheesecake. I'm sorry Han.
Han: It's okay Yeji.
All the 7 faces turned towards him including Jeongin's who was on my lap.
Yeji: One more. Changbinnie~~
Changbin: Yyyeeeeeee~~~~
Yeji: Why don't you all sit down.
The 7 boys nodded and sat in a circle. I tried putting Jeongin down but he grabbed my T-shirt.
Yeji:*baby voice* What happened?
Jeongin:*pout* I want to stay with you noona.
Yeji: They're all your friends.
He looked at each and everyone of them but his eyes stopped at Chan.
Jeongin:*whisper* Chan Hyung.
Jeongin: Chan Hyung.
He said and ran to him. He went and sat down beside him.
Yeji: Okay everyone. Do any of you remember each other?
Chan, Changbin and Han raised their hands. I sighed.
Yeji: Umm...How many of you only remember 1 or 2 people here?
Lee Know, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin raised their hand.
Yeji: Whom do you remember Seungmin?
Seungmin: I remember Jeongin and Minho Hyung.
Minho: You know me?
Seungmin: You also know me Hyung.
Yeji: So Felix doesn't remember anyone here?
He shook his head.
Yeji: Guys, you're STRAYKIDS.
I said gesturing to them but I think it was a mistake. The 5 boys who don't remember shouted loudly with big eyes.
:WHATTTT?!!?
Yeji: No no, that's not what I meant. You're not straykids but you are STRAYKIDS.
Jeongin started crying on Chan, who was quieting him. Hyunjin started his drama by shouting. Seungmin was looking down, sadly. Felix had his cute crying face. Han went and hugged Lee Know. Changbin was trying to quiet down Hyunjin drama. IT WAS ALL CHAOSS!?!!
Yeji: Guys I did not mean it like that. Pls stop crying Felix. Don't be sad Seungmin...hmm...Stop shouting Hyunjin.
I said very softly but none of them heard me.
Yeji: STOOPPP!!!!
I looked at them with angry and they all looked at me with shocked and scared eyes. I quickly changed my mood. I don't want them to run away.
Yeji: I'm sorry guys. For shouting on you all. Do you all remember who you are and whom you're with.
They all nodded and I sighed in relief.
Yeji: Do you all remember everything,like me, my group and JYP and all?
They all again nodded their heads. I smiled at them. I opened my arms wide for them to hug me but they did not.
Yeji: I promise I won't shout at you and buy you a lots of candy.
They all smiled and hugged me.
Yeji: You also have to come Chan.
I hugged all of them while smiling. I should call my group and tell them everything.

Hey Guys
I saw that you all are excited for this story
That's why I made that chapter extra long
Love you
Annyeong❤️❤️❤️❤️