Assistant Mommy - 20*

Start from the beginning

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and pressed their foreheads together.

"We want this right?"

Jungkook nodded vigorously. "We're ready.. we shouldn't wait anymore. Just take me already."

"Gosh I love you so much," Taehyung grunted, kissing him again. Jungkook moaned, opening his mouth widely, letting the long tongue use him. Dominate him.

The tip of his cøck made its way from parted lips to the hole. Jungkook gasped when it popped inside his small canal following the rest of the thick length.

It hurted. He wasn't used to this. He felt burning and stinging pain from the girth, he whimpered in the kiss.

"Shh.. we're doing great." Taehyung encourages him. "There's no hurry, you are taking it well." He gently caressed his lower body to relax his tensed body.

"K-kiss me.." Jungkook breathed harshly, his fingers digging into the broad shoulders as he squirmed.

His hole kept clenching and unclenching around the big cøck. Taehyung's size was no joke. The normal size of the vibrators he uses to pleasure himself was nothing compared to this one. Fvck that.. now he only wants to have Taehyung's. It was more pleasurable than those machines.

He slowly started moving his hips numbly. Taehyung got the signal to finally move. He adjusted his position and pulled back only to pull in with a huge force.

Jungkook screamed, pulling away from the kiss. He looked at the elder with wide eyes and panted as Taehyung's cøck rubbed against his sensitive walls. It made him moan loudly, feeling so good inside. So fvcking amazing.

Taehyung picked up his pace like a horse. As if a demon came to him or maybe that demon woke up inside him, wholly aroused. It's been awhile since he has slept with anyone. He was pouring out all the sexual frustration over Jungkook, thrusting hard like a beast. His fingertips digging into the soft flesh of the round a$$.

"M-more please.." Jungkook whined high, fisting on Taehyung's dense hair.

"You're so fucking wet. So tight." He gritted, diving into Jungkook's marked neck and drove his cøck harder.

The dark room was delighted with Jungkook's loud moans, ass slappings and Taehyung's low grunts. Something common about them was that they both don't remember their last time. All it mattered was.. what's happening right now between them.

It was all about the two souls merging under the moonlight becoming one.

"H-harder Taehyung.. Fvck me harder." Jungkook begged shamelessly. His hips started to roll faster while body trembled beneath Taehyung.

Thrusts become rougher. He could feel the cock pulsing inside him, ready to fill him up with his seed. With eyes filled with lust, a thing that didn't cross both of their minds at all was.. Taehyung wasn't wearing a condom.

Jungkook tightened around his member. "I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cum Taehyung!"

"Do it baby do it for me." Taehyung put a thumb over the wet pink clitoris and rubbed it hard while slamming his cøck into the hole again. He was close too.

Jungkook's eyes rolled back. He was seeing stars. His hole clenched around the bulging cøck. "Ahhhhh... ahhh ahhh.. TAEHYUNG!!" He screamed his name, cumming after.

"You did so great, baby." Taehyung praised, going as deep as he could. His balls pressed right up against Jungkook's áss. A moan of pleasure fell out of his mouth as he finally came and filled Jungkook.

Both gasped in the air to catch breath after riding so high. Taehyung settled their lips together and kissed him softly.

"That was amazing. I loved it." Taehyung admitted, smooching his whole face.