𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 (6)

Začať od začiatku

~Queen told a maid to took you both at the room where Mrs. Cha will teach you as you're new here & still don't know anything inside Palace~

-time skip-
Next day

{I didn't put training part or it'll be more boring & I myself don't know so many things}

~after training you were walking through hallway of Palace to go your bedroom but stopped when you heard someone calling your name from behind, you looked at the direction & found Princess Areum~

Areum: Y/N, wait!

~she came near you with a smile on his face, you also smiled at her before bowing~

Y/N: Do you need something Princess Areum? *politely*
Areum: Oh come on, stop being so formal *rolled eyes* you know Kookie call me noona so you'll call me unnie *cutely glared*
Y/N: Uh- O-okay *nervous smile* But unnie who's Kookie?
Areum: Oh it's Jungkook, I used to call him with this nickname when he was younger but now he become angry whenever I call him with this nickname *pout* anyways do you want to take a tour of this Palace? *excitedly*
Y/N: I really want to
Areum: Then let's go

~she grab your hand & took you every corner of the Palace, she told you many things about Palace which you didn't knew before~

~after visiting inside of Palace Areum took you to garden area~

~every maid & guards who were working at garden bowed at you both, you smiled & also bowed at them~

Areum: It's mine & Jungkook one of the favourite place from childhood *smile*
Y/N: It's beautiful *sparkling eyes*

~you were looking around but then your eyes caught some familiar figures who were fighting against each other~

Y/N: Are they practicing?
Areum: Who? *confused*

~you pointed at those figures, she looked at the direction & found Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon & Kai~

Areum: Yeah they always do practice around this time, come let's go there *you nodded*

~she again grab your hand & took you where boys were practicing, you both sit on a side bench to watch them. After sometime they finished & came near you two while breathing heavily. They also sit on bench beside you while Captain Kai bowed before sitting with others~

Jungkook: What are you doing here?

~he asked while looking at you coldly~

Y/N: Areum unnie were showing me Palace *Jungkook nodded*
Taehyung: By the way Y/N-iee, I heard you're good at fighting?
Jungkook: Why are you calling her Y/N-iee?
Taehyung: Because she told me to call her Y/N *rolled eyes*
Y/N: Yes Tae oppa, I know fighting *smile*
Taehyung: You know our Jungkook is also a good fighter, how about you both do a match?
Y/N: Right now?
Taehyung: Yes *excited*
Namjoon: Are you crazy? How can she fight in this frock *slapped Taehyung's head playfully while he pout*
Jungkook: How about tomorrow, at this time? *looking at you with smirk*
Y/N: Umm o-okay *nervous*
Jungkook: Ok then let's go guys, we're all sweaty *boys nodded*
Areum: Y/N let's go to visit other spots *you nodded*

~with that you all headed to different places, boys to their own bedroom while you & Areum went to see other places in Royal garden~

Areum: Do you like orange?

~out of sudden she asked you this question making you confused but you nodded your head as yes~

Areum: Let's go then

~Areum took in this place which you watched with amazed expression~

Y/N: It's my first time seeing orange trees *amazed*
Areum: It's beautiful right?
Y/N: Yup
Areum: It's mine & Ara's favourite place, we both are obsessed with oranges *smile* come let's sit

~you both sit on sofa/chair while a caretaker plucked some oranges from tree & gave it to you both~

Y/N: Thank you *smile*
Caretaker: You're welcome Princess Jeon

~he bowed at you both & left from there. You took a orange & peel it before putting a piece in your mouth & chew it~

Y/N: It's so tasty *sparkling eyes* It's perfectly sweet & sour
Areum: Yes, you can come here & eat oranges anytime you want *smile*
Y/N: Really? *Areum nodded* Thank you
Areum: No need to say thanks *smile*

Y/N (in mind): I can't believe Jungkook & unnie are siblings, she's so sweet while Jungkook is AGH! *pout* but I'm glad I got someone like Areum unnie *smile*
Areum (in mind): Y/N, I didn't thought you'll be this much naive *smirk*

TO BE CONTINUED

-21st January 2023-