"I can't take this! I'm scared! Stop it! If the world is ending, then I'm also done for!" He's trembling like a small puppy. Just who is that? Was there someone like that in our class? I don't know any depressed person in this class.

"It's over! You won't be saved! No one will! Give up hope, that's your only option!" However, I know this voice. Of course, who wouldn't know the character's voice that is similar to the Rengoku Kyojuro? I just can't believe that's Hairo who was crying as if it's the end of the world.

He's not the same person he used to be. The normal Hairo I know was the complete opposite. Although he's still annoyingly loud.

If Kaidou and Hairo are like this, then... ugh. I was lost in thought because of the loud sound of a bike engine coming, with a mullet-head bitch riding on it– wait, isn't that Kuboyasu? The sound gets progressively louder and louder. Seems like it's getting closer. I look in its direction down the hallway when he suddenly shows up riding his bike, sporting a mullet pompadour, a biker jacket, and a steel pipe in his hand, and breaks the classroom window from the hallway.

Just what the fuck is going on? It feels like a dream.

Taking a look around the classroom, Chiyo was passionately drawing a manga with half-naked men embracing each other. Her eyes are bloodshot as she draws non-stop and occasionally gives herself a sly smile... Great, she's a fujoshi now? Some things about her look similar to old Chiyo, but she seems much more unapproachable.

Mera looks very different as well, as she's wearing high-end luxury sunglasses and a necklace. All her teeth are covered in pure gold, after seeing her smile. She was even happily burning the banknotes– which the original Mera would cry about.

I don't even want to imagine what Teruhashi looks like. I catch a glimpse of some robed men from the corner of my eye. They seem to be wearing a sash and are carrying out some kind of ritual. I'll pretend I can't see them. I'll also pretend I can't see the blue-haired high school girl standing in the middle of them wearing a red mask.

Ah, I see. All of this strange heavy feeling and these strange things that have been happening ever since I woke up was because... I'm in a parallel universe. It took me fucking 934 words to narrate just to have this fucking conclusion.

I can't stand the chaos in this classroom so I ran outside and hid behind the school building. The thing is, where is Kusuo? To find the answer, I immediately changed from Maehara Airin to Maehara Akito– yes, transforming into the male form of myself. Although he looks so stupid if I saw someone like this I'll punch him– I won't punch myself, of course.

To meet that certain person, I have to do this, or at least become someone other than Maehara Airin. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to do it. I have to meet him as Maehara Akito to figure out the mystery behind this world.

There's an infinite number of parallel worlds, but all of them have the same simple rule: "The same person can't exist in the same world twice". This means that since only one Maehara Airin can exist in this world at the same time, this world's original me won't be able to exist as long as I'm here.

I'm sure she has already made her move to see me as well. Right now people are in class, so there's not a single soul around the school building. I already used my telepathy to make sure there was no one around. And it's best for both of us if that's the case.

"Looking for me, Akito?" I heard a voice from behind. I looked and it was my parallel self. She was the same as expected, although it feels awkward to see myself moving on her own.

"Your hair still looks ugly. Have you never had a single thought of fixing it?"

I frowned at her comment. We just met and that's the first thing she will say? This bitch.