𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟶𝟷

𝙰'𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙷𝙴̀ 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙻𝙴𝙴♡↣↢𝟺:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼 ⇅𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱___________

↣↢
𝟺:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼 ⇅𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱
___________

"And Im not going , I don't know what marbles you be losing , hoe" I told my best friend , she was trying to get me out to this lil hookah lounge tonight.

She only hype to go because she talk to the manager and she wanted to see him.

"You're so cute when you think you proving a point. We getting ready at like 7:00pm" she said making me roll my eyes.

I was tired of going outside and partying every night , we been outside partying for two weeks back to back and it was catching up to me.

"Whatever" I rolled over on my bed and scrolled on Instagram. Eventually I fell asleep.

⇢𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼⇠

"Hurry up!" Sy yelled making me mad. She already woke me up out my sleep and now she want to yell.

"I like how bitches wanna be loud as if they ain't just piss me off!" I yelled back while spraying perfume.

She woke me up right after she was done getting dressed and said I had an hour to be ready.

"Baby ass voice" I heard her mumble.

Bitches mad cause they sound like a nigga.

"Ight , come on before I knock yo shit loose" I walked down the steps and mugged her

"Girl , fuck you" she said grabbing her keys. We walked out together and I made sure our house.

It wasn't really a house too much , we had the upstairs which was a two bedroom with a kitchen and bathroom. It was kind of like an apartment upstairs and downstairs had nobody in it so we made it into our second living room.

"Fuck yo mammy" I said while we got in the car.

"Don't have one"
"Same here" we laughed

After about 20 minutes , we pulled up to the lounge and got out. I knew it was going to be packed.

"Yo ass fat" Sy said when I got out making me laugh. It was fat , but it could be fatter.

Sad face.

"You so gay" i said while we walked past the two security guards.

"We got a little section already set up" she said and I nodded. I followed her to the section seeing it was set up with two hookahs , shots and a couple extra bottles.