"Let me go" she said, and he did as he was told. "I don't want to talk to you so stop."

She turned around and walked off before he grabbed her again. Grabbing her face, he kissed her. Jasmine didn't want to, but she kissed back. Realizing what she was doing, she pulled away.

"mierda" she mumbled and pushed Hakeem away, quickly going back to everyone. (shit)

Just as she walked in, Cookie was standing up and ranting about something.

"The Rose was a friendly reminder of where we were yesterday" Lucious said as Jasmine sat back down. "That's all it was."

Cookie stood up as Hakeem came back and she stared at Lucious angry. Jasmine looked at her sisters for clarification, but they all just shrugged.

"Friendly?!" Cookie exclaimed as she threw the rose at Lucious and Anika. "You think I came here dressed like this for a friendly get-together?" Cookie moved her coat, revealing lingerie.

Hakeem looked away while Jamal stared in shock, Mateo squeezed his eyes shut, Elena and Carmen chocked on their drinks, and Isabella and Jasmine stared at Cookie's body in awe.

"She is so fine, I'm sorry" Isabella said and Jasmine nodded her head agreeing.

"You know what?? Why don't you all enjoy your friendly little family dinner? Congratulations" Cookie grabbed her clutch. "Oh, and Anika" she stopped as she was about to walk out. "This is an ass" Cooke smacked and grabbed her ass before leaving.

Jasmine whistled and looked at Lucious who didn't look so happy.

"You were a lucky man" she said before her mom hit her on her arm.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

The Rodriguez sisters stood on the streets of New York filming their music video. Jasmine munched on her pickle as her makeup was being touched up. Anika was there, getting on the girls' nerves as usual.

"Give me this" Anika took the pickle and Jasmine rolled her eyes. "They're ready to shoot."

Jasmine walked off from her and went over to the hippie van, greeting the backups who were going to be in the shot with her. Fans started showing up after a few minutes and watched their idols film a music video.

"Elena, I love you!" one yelled out causing the other sisters to laugh.

"Girls" Anika gave them a look. "You guys need to focus.  "

They sighed and nodded and filmed a few more hours before wrapping it up for the day. Jasmine grabbed her phone, seeing text messages from Xavier and Hakeem. Rolling her eyes, she called her brother  back.

"What do you want?" she asked when he answered.

"I was just calling to see if you wanted to go out tonight. Tiana will be there" he said and she thought about it for a moment.

"I'll think about it" she said and Xavier sighed.

"Alright" he said and she hung up.

Looking at her missed calls again, she stared at Hakeem's name for a few minutes before cursing at herself.

Jas😍: You home?
Hakeem🧡: No I'm at the studio, why?
Jas😍: Because we need to talk
Hakeem🧡: Pull up

Jasmine went to her car and was taken to the studio. On the way there, she tried to think of what she was going to say. To say the least, she was about to puke from her nerves. Arriving at Empire, she walked inside and found the studio he was in.