The Outspoken King

The Rodriguez sisters laughed and smiled as they stood in front of a camera taking photos in the bell bottoms from their mother's new clothing designs. Jasmine went and changed into a sexy red lingerie and cover up before she walked back out blushing a bit.

"Ooh look at you, all sexy" Carmen said whistling.

"Stop" she whined as Isabella hugged her wearing the black version of the same outfit.

Carmen was wearing the blue version and Elena was in the purple version.

"Hakeem would have been undressing you by now" Isabella whispered and Jasmine hit her arm.

"Shut up" she laughed before they started taking more pictures.

"Ooh look at you sexy ladies" Cookie said as she walked in.

"Cookie I'm surprised to see you here" Shanda said as she stood up from her chair to hug her friend.

"I wanted to come in and see what was going on and now I know"

The girls continued taking photos in other outfits before they were finished for the day. Jasmine sat on her mom's lap listening to her and Cookie talk.

"So, when does the music video come out girls?" Cookie asked, looking at the 4 girls.

"Tonight at 12" Elena responded, brushing her hair.

"We have to go to the studio tomorrow to record our next song. You should come check it out"

Cookie nodded, thinking to herself. "Oh, I'll be there" she told the girls with a smirk.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

Xavier, Hakeem and their friends walked to the performance hall seeing Tiana practicing. Xavier looked over her with a smirk as they walked over whistling and cheering. The music stopped and Tiana sighed at the group.

"What are you doing here?" Tiana asked annoyed.

"Yo 'Keem. Tell her how you're the prince of Empire. Tell her you're about to be famous" one of the guys of the group said.

"Pick one. Any one you want" Hakeem said while Xavier walked over to Tiana.

"Are you having fun?" He asked.

"No" Tiana said back immediately. "You guys are ruining my rehearsal" she then said.

"Come on, y'all got to get out of here" Xavier pushed them all away from the dancers.

"You too. Momma is here and she's pissed you didn't show up to the photoshoot" Jasmine said as she walked in with Carmen.

"Isabella and Elena are distracting her so you can run" Carmen said crossing her arms.

Xavier's eyes widened and he looked at Tiana. "See you around" he then ran off making Jasmine and Carmen laugh.

Jasmine looked at Tiana shaking her head. "My brother is weird" she smiled and held her hand out. "I'm Jasmine"

"Tiana" they shook hands. "Can you tell your brother and his friends to not interrupt my rehearsal again?" Tiana then said.

"I'll let him know" she nodded before walking off with Carmen.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗