Mitsuri Kanroji x Chef! Fem! Reader

Start from the beginning

The hashira was simply at a loss for words. Her cheery voice was caught in her throat. Her rough hands were sweating profusely. She had no idea what to say or what to think. It was all so… mesmerizing.

Before Lady Kanroji could open her mouth to speak, her stomach growled quite loudly. She quickly flushed a bright red and covered her stomach in a tight hug. She looked up after hearing the sound of an angelic giggle.

???: “Are ya’ hungry, miss? If ya’ want, I could treat ya’ to a meal or two at my restaurant.”

Mitsuri: “R-Really?”

???: “Of course, suga’! Besides-”

The stranger got up close to the other woman’s face causing it to become red.

???: “- pretty lads get our discount and, my, you’d probably get it for free wit’ that lovely face of yours.”

Lady Kanroji began to shake as more blood began to rush to her face. She covered her flushed face with her hands in utter embarrassment and shyness. Not once has she been so positively bothered about someone flirting with her, especially not a woman.

???: “Oh right! My name’s (Name). What’a ‘bout you, sweetheart?”

Mitsuri: “M-Mitsuri. Mitsuri Kanroji.”

(Name): “A lovely name for the lovely lady!”

Mitsuri: “Thanks… Are you serious about letting me come to your restaurant?”

(Name): “Yeah, hun! I’s can get ya’ a table-”

Mitsuri: “AAAAAHHHHHHH THANK YOU!”

The cheery lady jumped at (Name), engulfing her in a bone-crushing, but loving, hug. She cooed at her and swung her around while (Name) was in shock at the amount of strength this girl possessed.

Eventually, Lady Kanroji let the poor woman go and patiently waited for her to catch her breath. (Name), while gasping for air, was still taken aback by the gesture of the other attractive female. She appreciated it of course but (Name) is not exactly a fan of touch- or rather not used to it.

The woman gains her composure before leading them to a not-so-busy road. Lady Kanroji was following her like a lamb, thinking about the delicious food she may encounter at this restaurant. She looked down at her hand. (Name) at some point decided that the streets were "packin’ more than her aunt" and grabbed onto Lady Karoji’s hand to make sure she stayed with her.

She looked up at the woman leading her. Quickly her thoughts turned to (Name). Her eyes, complexion, presence, and her lovely ( body shape ) were all so adorable to her and she couldn’t help but stare lovingly.

Mitsuri (thoughts): ‘Woah… She’s so beautiful.

(Name), feeling her gaze, looked back and flashed a sweet, playful smile.
Lady Kanroji could’ve just died right then and there.

Mitsuri (thoughts): ‘KYYYYAAAAA! SHE’S SO CUTE!

Lady Kanroji began to mumble with a love-sick smile spread across her face catching the other woman’s attention.

(Name): “Yous’ good?”

Mitsuri: “I-Uh Uhm. Yeah!- Yeah, I’m alright…”

(Name): “...Alrighty then. Welp, we’s here!”

Lady Kanroji took her eyes off (Name) and looked ahead of them. Quickly her eyes widened to the size of a frisbee.

-