Mitsuri Kanroji x Chef! Fem! Reader

Start from the beginning

Advertiser 3: “Nonsense! A pretty lady like you deserves our delicious food! Come inside!”

Misuri: “No, I’m fine. Have a great day!”

Advertiser 3: “I insist.”

The man, seemingly advertising for a very rich restaurant, got closer to the hashira causing Lady Kanroji to perk up in warning. She looked at the man with a glare. She did not want to cause a scene but if this man got out of line, she wouldn’t be afraid to put him in his place.

Mitsuri: “As do I. I’ll be on my way now.”

The man tried to grab the arm of the woman and Lady Kanroji prepared to turn to punch the man, but an arm came out to grip his. Both, surprised by this, turned around to be met with harsh ( eye color ) belonging that of a wonderful woman’s eyes. She looked at Lady Kanroji softly before turning to the man with a despising glare.

???: “What the hell’s yous’ doin’?”

The new woman had a strange accent and a dangerous aura. She had ( long / short / medium ) sized ( hair color ) hair with lovely matching ( skin type ) skin. She was wearing ( choice of clothing { preferably from the image I had provided }) clothes with small but noticeable stains on them. She was gorgeous.

Mitsuri (thoughts): ‘Oh my… She so- perfect..

A barely visible blush, as well as a smile, appeared on the hashira’s face. She found this woman adoring and hard not to stare at.

Lady Kanroji snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of the man’s voice.

Advertiser 3: “What the hell? Get the hell off of me!”

The man tried to remove his arm from the newcomer’s hand, but the woman’s grip was too hard to escape from.

???: “Are ya’ deaf? Ain’t ya’ hear the woman say ‘no’? If not, I’ma knock the rocks outta your ears.”

The man quivered at the darker, deeper voice of the female in front of him. He’s never talked to this woman before, let alone encountered her, so he didn’t know how to get out of this situation he put before himself.

Advertiser 3: “W-What-?”

???: “Tell ya’ what: I’ll let you scurry off if you apologize to this here lady and if I hear your crunchy voice again, I’ll pop ya’ in between ya’ eyes. Capiche?

Shakingly, the man turned to Lady Kanroji and bowed before repeating apologetically. The hashira was shocked but nodded as to tell the man to stop. He scarily smiled at her before running to go back inside.

???: “Wait, wait, wait. One more thing.”

The man stopped running and turned around slowly, shaking as he tried his hardest to maintain eye contact with the stranger.

???: “Don’t be afraid to bitch about me in yous’ raggedy restaurant. I’d love some reputation.”

The man once again nodded and ran with his tail between his legs. Lady Kanroji was in awe of the nice, beautiful stranger in front of her. She couldn’t believe that she’s never seen someone like her around. This newcomer is amazing.

The new woman turned to glare at any onlookers before turning back to the pink and green lady in front of her. While speaking, she had this soft, loving smile on her face and Lady Mitsuri couldn’t help but adore it.

???: “Sorry ‘bout that, hun. Yous’ alright? No scratches? No scars?”

Mitsuri: “O-Oh! Uhm… I - uh-”