CHAPTER 4: Star Wars

Start from the beginning

                    “QUIET, you two!” Ms. Nu…aty said.

                    “Your fault.” He whispered.

                    His breath sent shivers down me, I smiled.

                    “Okay graders, off you go to your classes and tomorrow please wear your uniforms, thank you.”

                    We all stood up and headed for our lockers, “Bye candy,” Frank smirked.

                    “Frank, stop it, gayler!” I stomped to the girls.

                    Violet and Carmela giggled, “If he’ll be your boyfriend, you two will be cute.”

                    “But he is my boy best friend,” I said a matter-of-factly while gathering my books for Math: Statistics, Algebra, notebooks, etc.

                    “Humph! I don’t want that Francisco Rafael guy, he reminds me of my summer crush, the Spanish guy Rafael.”

                    I laughed, “But Frank’s not Rafael, Kirsten.” I knocked her head.

                    “Whatever.”

                    “How’s Lou?” I teased Primrose.

                    “Louder than I expected, luckily I’m Korean and knows a lot about anime.”

                    I smiled, “Good for you, so, uh, guys who’s Math for today?”

                    They shook their heads. “What?! NO Math, what’s yours, Carmela?”

                    “History.”

                    “Violet?”

                    “English.”

                    “Kirsten?”

                    “The same with Carmela.”

                    “Primrose?”

                    “English, of course, with Lou, again, of course.”

                    I groaned, “Fine! You guys be together. Let’s meet at lunch in the cafeteria.”

                    I thought Kirsten replied, “Good luck, Con.”

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

                    “24!”

                    “16!”

                    “78!”

                    “1/2!”

                    “Will you please give chance to others?!” Sir Wills shouted at us. Connor and I. We looked at each other and sighed.

                    “You, Taylor, what’s the mean of the series 74, 76, 73, 75, and 72?”

                    I thought I squealed because the question was way too easy! If the series are consecutive numbers, you get the middle number and, voila, you got the mean.