CHAPTER 2: Orientation

Chapter 2: Orientation

            The students of Wellington went to their respective rooms, they meet their teacher advisory:

4th Grade- Sir. Lee (The Hakuna Matata teacher, “Class, don’t worry!”)

5th Grade-Sir. Jakes (Man whose got a lot of stories)

6th grade- Ms.Naty (The Nuttiest teacher ever!)

Their teachers asked them to line upfrom smallest to tallest because they will go to the auditorium for the ORIENTATION Program: Welcome Students!

Nolee’s Point of View:

Our teacher, Ms. Naty told us to form a line; luckily, I and my friends are still not apart from each others because we almost all have the same heights. I’m also not that lucky because Kirsten is so annoying!

“Hey Nolee, did you just saw that?” Kirsten kept bragging me.

“The what, Kirsten?”

“C...cc...Connor…he keeps staring at you all the time! And his face is like, OMG! He likes you Nolee! OMG, he likes you!”

“Excuse me Miss Kirsten Lewis,” a booming voice from behind us said.

I looked and gulped. Ms. Naty, and Kirsten’s dead if she won’t shut up.

“You don’t even care! You’re just jealous!” Kirsten shouted.

Then I looked at Kirsten and whispered, “Look who’s behind you,”

Kirsten looked, “Oh. My. Gosh. Teacher Naty! Uuuu….arrghh...I.iii…don’t mean…”

“Go to the counselor’s office, NOW!!!” Ms. Naty shouted. Poor Kirsten but that is what she deserves, she kept bragging about me and Connor, GROSS!

“Welcome Learners! Welcome to BredWell! To start the program let’s all dictate the school’s Mission and Vision,” the emcee began.

“Our teachings are like a man's name. When someone mention a certain man you know well, everything about that man jumps into your mind...Our teachings does the same thing for a learner,” everyone chanted.

“Very good, everyone, and again WELCOME! All of you may now dismiss,” the emcee ended. We all exited the auditorium.

            “Nolee, where’s Kirsten?” Prim asked.

            “Oh that female dog, uh, I’m sorry, she’s with the counselor,”

            “Why?”

            “Just don’t mind, she’ll kill me later,”

            “I know why,” Vi uttered.

            “Just tell her later,” I told her.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

When everyone’s inside the room, including Kirsten, our teacher greeted us. “Good morning class, how’s vacation?”

Everyone’s silent.

“Never mind, I will now give you your proper seats, Ms. Kirsten Lewis go seat with Mr. Terence Greydon,”

I laughed, Kirsten’s blushing, and I can sense it. Kirsten likes Terence. Terence is a blonde, green eyed hot boy. “Nice day, Kirsten, KARMA!” I told her, that’s what she deserves!

“Taylor Says, with Ms. Hertsgaard,”

WHAT?! That crazed flirty girl beside me! NO WAY!

Taylor rolls her eyes at me as she sashayed her hair. I really hate it when they sashay.