CHAPTER 3: Continuation

Author’s Notes:

            This is just a continuation of New Classmates but I just got lazy in writing this so I separated it….

Chapter 3: Continuation

Nolee’s Point of View:

Then suddenly, the closed door went wide open. All of us looked and stared at another classmate, wonderful. If only I’m a boy, I’d court her!

A caramel colored hair girl with wonderful blue eyes went in and caught all our attention, I expect her to be one of the CHARMZ but I received a BIG, FAT, NO!

            She smiled shyly and finds a seat when Ms. Naty cleared her throat and announced, “For our beloved transferees, before sitting, please stand here in front to be recognized and introduced,”

            Frank looked at me, I smiled and gave him a look that said, go on. He smiled and squeezed my hand. I blushed slightly and smiled back. I even thought Connor grunted.

            I looked at Ms. Naty and the new transferees, girls and boys. Then Ms. Naty told them to introduce themselves.

            A guy with blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes first spoke, “I’m Jason Mayes,” he said coolly like the other varsity guys. But when I looked at him again, he winked at me but I rolled my eyes.

            The varsity guys shouted, “Oooooohhhhhh!!!!!!”

            I grunted.

            Then a brunette girl with freckles and gray eyes spoke, “Uh, I’m Darby Sease.” She said these with head down. No one paid attention to her but I looked into her eyes and gave her a heartfelt smile, this made her look up.

            Next was my boy friend, err…boy best friend, a dark brown haired(almost black) guy which could really be a model especially with his wonderful blue eyes. “I’m Francisco Rafael Luvembrie but you can call me Frank!” he said enthusiastically, just after he said that, I could hear the CHARMZ giggling but I know those aren’t Frank’s types.

             Then a dark-haired guy which is kind of those anime’ addicted ones announced his name, “Kian, I’m Kian Schucks!” I didn’t pay attention to him because I’m waiting for that caramel-colored hair girl to speak.

            Finally, it’s her turn, she’s wearing a light dress and gladiator sandals then she uttered, “I’m Aneesha Keats…” the varsity boys made whistling sounds stating they ‘like’ Aneesha. I looked at her and mouthed, don’t trust them. Just ignore! And seems like she got it and nodded.

            It seems like me and Aneesha will be close friends…