He got maybe a couple minutes of peace, before he felt a much more intense bouncing on his bed he looked up and groaned seeing Lily, Dick and Jason grinning widely at him.

"5 minutes, that's a new record." He commented.

Knowing it was useless to refuse, he got up. Lily raced down stares, she could've been mistaken for one of the speedsters, she saw that the cookies and carrots they'd left out had been chomped on.

She squealed.
"He came! He came!"

They all came around the tree and started tearing open their presents.

"Here you go squirt." Jason gave Lily the present he got her.

Lily immediately ripped it open and gasped happily at the gift, it was an adorable little stuffed cow.

"I love it! I love it! I love it!" She gave the stuffed animal a tight squeeze and it gave of the weirdest sound.

"Did that cow just oink?" Dick asked.

"The factory must've made a mistake." Bruce guessed. Jason now felt bad for getting her a botched toy.

"Dammit, sorry Lily I didn't—"

"Are you kidding me? I've got a cow that oinks, how cool is that?!" She threw herself at Jason and wrapped him in tight.

"Thank you Jay-Jay! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"You're welcome sis." Jason gladly returned the hug.

Later on in the day, they all went to a Christmas party, all the league and the team were there, they had a Secret Santa thing planned and Flash and Lily got each other.

A few days before, Lily baked and brought in cookies for everyone, but before anyone could even have one, Flash scoffed them all down in... well, a flash.
Lily got annoyed and called him greedy piggy and she decided to get him back.

Flash opened the present she got him, I was a little stuffed pig.

"You're a greedy piggy, you're a greedy piggy." Lily teased, everyone erupted into laughter, excluding Flash.

Flash gave Lily her present, her jaw dropped, it was a humongous purple panda with a heart on its belly, seriously this thing was massive, you could take a nap on it.

Lily squealed and tightly hugged Flash.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Uncle Barry!"

"No problem princess." He smiled happily.

"Show off..." Hal murmured.

"Best Christmas EVER!!" Lily beamed trying to wrap her arms around the huge panda.

{Sick days}

Like any person, Bruce, Dick and Jason got sick, and every time Lily would keep them company so they wouldn't be lonely, they'd watch movies and play little notepad games like hang-man or tick, tack, toe.