Best celebration ever.

Start from the beginning

Maya and I are walking to the willow tree to meet up with the guys for lunch. We all finally had a break from our classes where we could all meet up together and eat. Today, Quinn is supposed to bring us Chinese food.

Maya of course asks how the weekend went, to which I immediately blush

Maya of course asks how the weekend went, to which I immediately blush. She looks at me before she wiggles her eye brows , which makes me spill everything.

" He went down on you! Holy shit was it good? "

She begins bombarding me with questions. I laugh at her rambling and before I can answer them two familiar voices stop me. I turn to see Ella and another girl I don't know talking while they sit on a bench together.

Maya follows my gaze and she immediately shuts up as a familiar name comes out of Ella's mouth.

"It was a complete surprise. Maddox loved it! We for sure didn't get much sleep."

My blood runs cold and my throat is suddenly dry as I try to make sense of what she is saying. Surely she is lying? Maddox would have told me if Ella came over.

Mayas hand squeezes mine as I look at her. Her eyes are raging as she watches the interaction between the two.

" I wore his favorite lace set you know the black one that we got last year? He was all over me as soon as he saw me in his bed. " she says with a blush.

I shake my head as the words register, breaking my heart into a million pieces. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. I try to move, but I'm frozen in my spot.

" You're full of shit Ella. " Maya suddenly speaks up.

Ella and her friend spin around before setting their eyes on Maya and I. Her friend looks at us confusedly while Ella smiles at us.

" If I am full of shit then what is this? " she says.

She flips her hair around to one side of her shoulder before showing a large hickey on her neck. It suddenly feels as if the whole world has crashed down onto me.

Betrayal seeps into my heart as my eyes are stuck on the fresh hickey on her neck.

" What's going on here? " a voice says from behind me.

From my peripheral I see Quinn and the guys stand beside Maya and I. Xavier stands beside Maya in a protective way before I see many eyes looking at me questioningly.

" I was just telling Adalaide here about my wild night with Maddox. " she says sporting her hickey.

" It's a shame really, that you flew all the way out there just for him to come back to me. " she says looking at her red nails.

How did she know I flew out there?

Maya lunges forward and Xavier is quick to catch her. It feels like everything is in slow motion as Quinn pulls me in and wraps his arms around me.

" Give it up Adalaide. He will always come back to me." she says before grabbing her friends arm and walking away.

I turn around to look at my friends. Alec , Rome , Quinn , and Xavier look at me with mixed emotions as I try to come up with some reasonable explanation. But , I come up with nothing and as that realization dawns on me, I begin to crumble.

" What's going on? " a deep voice rumbles.

Tears spill as I hear Maddox's voice from behind me. The guys once concerned expression turns to one of anger.

I release a shaky breath before I find my footing and I turn around to see Maddox looking at us with confusion written across his face.

Once he sees my teary eyes and broken expression, the confusion is replaced with concern. He makes a move to come to me, but my words stop him.

" Is it true Ella was at your house. " I ask.

Maddox's face visibly pales before he opens and closes his mouth. He runs a hand through his hair before he looks at me and he says nothing.

I nod , before I begin to walk away. Maya quickly catches up to me and she throws her arm around my shoulder.

" Wait! Let me explain Adalaide , it's not what you think I swear! " I hear him shout from behind me.

" Let me go you fucking assholes! Adalaide! "

Shit!
A bit of drama...
What do we think? Is Ella telling the whole truth?

Edited :p