Best celebration ever.

Start from the beginning

I gasp loudly but it's captured in a hungry kiss. He instantly dominates the kiss as he squeezes my throat a bit tighter. I let out a moan as he slips a finger inside of me. He groans into the kiss as he slowly pumps his finger in and out of me.

He breaks the kiss, leaving me wanting more. My mouth drops open at how good it feels. He runs his hand down my neck and between my breasts. I quickly take off the shirt I stole from him and am left bare beneath him.

He attacks my left nipple with his tongue and my back arches at the sudden contact. He looks up at me as he inserts another finger and I moan. He pumps his fingers in and out at an agonizing pace as he teases my other nipple.

I let out a whimper and he lets out a small laugh.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I need more."

He thrusts another finger inside of me before he looks at me.

"You take my fingers so well."

He kisses and sucks on my breasts, leaving a trail of hickeys.  He curls his fingers inside of me before he pulls his fingers out and sucks on them.

He lets out a hum before he throws my legs over his shoulders and my eyes widen.

His tongue teasingly licks at my clit as he sticks his fingers back inside of me.He groans into my pussy sending vibrations throughout my body.

He places his thumb on my clit, flicking and rubbing it.

I can tell he is holding himself back so I put my hands in his hair and begin tugging. He lets out a low growl at my movements before he moves his tongue at a faster pace.

I clutch onto the sheets as I'm a moaning mess.

"I want the whole fucking hotel to hear your sweet moans."

I feel a knot form in my stomach as my legs begin to shake.

"M-Maddox-"

"That's it, cum for me."

An orgasm takes over as my eyes roll back and my legs are uncontrollably shaking. Maddox doesn't stop as he continues pumping his fingers inside of me and licking every last drop of my orgasm.

He slows down before taking his fingers out. He kisses my clit and gently places my legs down. I quickly pull his face to mine and kiss him hard. His hands trail up my thighs before giving them a harsh squeeze.

I break the kiss and he smiles widely at me.

" Best celebration ever." He says breathing heavily.

He puts his forehead against mine before his eyes flicker to mine.

" Was that okay? " he asks nervously.

" That was the first time, and you were amazing. " I say kissing his nose.

" That was my first time too. "

" I know what you're thinking, but I wanted to be that intimate with the right girl. "

I blush, making him laugh. He gets off the bed and hands me his shirt before laying back down. He pulls me into his arms before he kisses the top of my head.

We stay like that for the remainder of the night , in each others embrace.

11:00 AM
Monday, Sept. 19th

I pull my cardigan closer to me as the cool breeze nips at my skin. I look up at the grey and cloudy sky , realizing that soon it will rain. A hand envelops mine before I smile and look at Maya who smiles at me.