a nail tech came over to us and spoke to us as best as she could in her broken english. "mama, i don't understand shit you saying can you speak english please and not whatever you saying." "yo cierra chill on her, she said go pick your colors."

i hate when people are rude to people doing them a service. the lady literally was speaking english, she just had a thick accent and a limited vocabulary. like that just gave me the ick. luckily while we were choosing a color dd came in. "bitch what took you so long."

"mybad y'all, traffic." she quickly went to the desk. "hi i have an appointment under the name deasia for 1:15, 3 mani's, 3 pedi's & 3 eyebrow & upper lip waxes." the woman told dd to chose her color and she chose white for her toes and probably getting matching 'nut white' nails.

she seen kay and dapped him up. "nigga what you doing here?" "what i can't be here or sum?" "nah you can't." "bitch move out my way." kay pushed past dd and went to the desk she was just at. "cuse' me ma, let me get a man manicure, none of that girly shit, just clean me up." "sir you need an appointment." he took out $700 and gave it to her.

"that's for them too.. wait actually-" he took the money back and removed 2 hundreds. "not her." he said pointing at cierra while handing the money back. "nigga i got my own bread the fuck." he waved her off and sat in the waiting chairs while we sat in the chairs for pedicures.

"kay i'm not gonna lie to you cousin, you should've got them feet done." "dd yo word to stop talking like that before i do you like whatshername and take my stack back." "bitch my name cierra." "bitch?-" he stood up and pulled his essential sweats up.

he then repeated himself turning his head." "bitch?" "bro whatever kay." she replied rolling her eyes. "don't end up in the next spliff bitch." he said back to her sitting back down.

while i was scrolling on my phone i got a notification.

kaykay🫶🏽
lailani get ur friend fr.

ugh ntm on her ..

kaykay🫶🏽
lailani.

i just think both of y'all should chill,
y'all both gassin it
read at 1:25 pm

ugh niggas be so sassy. i started talking to the girls and we caught up. "c you been smiling at yo phone, wassup with you." "my lil yeah talkin about takin me out." we hyped her up. "we should go shoppin so you can get a new fit."
"i'm down." we all agreed to go shopping before we went to brunch.

kaykay🫶🏽
you shoppin too? ya ode.

why u even in our convo

kaykay🫶🏽
smd🚶🏾‍♂️

i seen kay get up and go to station number 3 so i recorded him getting his mani on ig and posted it on my close friends. after we all got done we left and went to cierra's cousin, who does lashes, i showed her what type of lashes i wanted and she got started on me.

kaykay gave her $125 and we had to speed to the mall before it closed. we went into a cute little boutique and waited for c to finish trying on dresses. we were all sitting on this bench and she reached over kay trying to get her purse and her tities were right in his face but he scooted down almost knocked us off the bench.

"oh i'm sorry kaykay." "not my name." "huh?" "you heard what i said." he said, not even looking up at her. "but lani-" "your name lailani nicole willams?" "no but-" "aight then." "yo lani, y'all almost done?" "uhh, c is that the dress you want?" "i'll just use something from out my closet."

i was a little upset because we been here for an hour waiting for her to pick something but at least we can go home now. "i'm lowkey tight we ain't get no brunch." "yeah i wanted some chicken & waffles." "bitch i'm thinking you about to say mimosas, you say some fuckin chicken and waffles."

"fuck wrong with chicken and waffles?" "nothin dd." i shook my head and smiled at her. me and kay ended up going to a takeout place to go get some rice, noodles, egg rolls & the containers of sweet tea.

i sat on my bed watching bad girls club while kay laid between my thighs on his phone. i took a picture of him, having it at an angle where you couldn't see my face and posted it on my story.

i got up and put the food up and came back to kay arguing on the phone. "yo word to my dead, next time i see you, you better duck." i stared at him wondering what was going on. we made eye contact and he hung up.

"c'mere mamas." "i walked closer to the bed." "yo you good?" "nah, but im'a be straight." i nodded my head and got back in our original position. i got a notification on ig and this girl sent me hella pictures and videos.

naebandz._
this ya man? he was on my body last night 😘
5 attachments*

& now he on mine 😂😂😂,
how u feelin?

naebandz._
bitch we can get it on!!!
send the lo

fighting over a nigga
that ain't even claiming u is sad,
u gotta do better mama

naebandz._
yeah wtv bitch smd,
don't let me catch yhu

7ani.__ laughed at this message

"kevin get ya bitches out my phone." "yo huh?" "huh nigga? huh nothing." i put my phone in his face so he could read the messages. "bro she do the most." "get out my bed that's nasty." "lailani why you doin all this."

"cause' kevin im not bout'a play with you or her. y'all both can suck my dick." "bro nah." "what you doin here still? go chill with blu or go home." "bye bro." he got up grabbing his phone and i heard the front door slam. i laid back down and continued watching my show.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••