𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

You could only imagine the smile on Maki's face when hearing his stutter. "I'll take it then," she says, and that's when she turns around to see you and gasps. "Great timing y/n, come help me choose what looks good."

Maki walks to the dressing room with you trailing behind and the worker just watched, wondering what happened. So were you. "Was that, like.. a moment I just interrupted?" you ask quietly.

"Definitely not. Moments come and go, his has passed," she says before walking into a dressing room and shutting the door behind her. You take a seat on the loveseat that was provided in the dressing room area.

"You like intimidating people, sounds like someone I know."

The door opens and Maki steps out in the white t-shirt it indeed did show her nipples, not that she cared. You watch her turn to admire herself in the mirror. "Are you talking about him who shall not be named?" she questions without taking her eyes off herself and she takes your silence as an answer.

A sigh leaves her lips as she turns to sit down next to you, "We're just an aggressive family, dominant. Toji was made with just an extra dash of assholeness so that too plays a part in his shit mood." she pets your hair a few times and pokes your nose lightly. You knew she was right but that didn't make the situation any better. "He's also angry at a lot of people, which is why he always looks like he has a stick up his ass. He's always on alert" That makes you laugh and seeing you laugh makes Maki feel accomplished.

You give a nod in response and decide not to speak further since this was the time you had away from Toji, you shouldn't even be thinking of him. "So, are you getting this shirt?" you ask.

"Yes, it would be a crime against the girls." she holds her own boobs.

"Woo! Take it off!" someone cheers from behind you two. You look to see Nobara walking towards you with Yuji and Sukuna behind her. "I know the invite was just for one but they literally tracked me down, little shits," Nobara explains as she sets down her bag and gives you both a hug.

"Hi love and that's ok, the more the merrier." Maki stands to give Nobara her seat. Yuji and Sukuna say hello to Maki before making their way to you.

"Hey y/n," Yuji leans down to give you a hug, he smells like Nobara's perfume.

You hug him back and move over to make room for him as well. "Hi Yuji," you say before your eyes move to Sukuna who hasn't said anything, just looking. "Hey."

He leans against the wall and crosses both arms over his chest, "What's up y/n," he murmurs. "you can finally see sunlight."

"I know," you smile at him, "it feels amazing."

Sukuna pushes himself off the wall and nods toward the door, "Let's go outside then." he noticed you weren't shopping and took the chance. The worst you could say was no and that would be that.

But, you don't say no. Instead, you tell Nobara where you'll be and she sends you off with a kiss on the cheek and a promise to meet up soon. Walking with Sukuna wasn't as weird as yesterday, mostly because he was very reserved. Silence would have to do. "Have you been shopping all day?" he asks first.

You two stop to sit on the edge of a large round watch fountain in the park. The sun was warming your legs, and you tilted your head to feel the sun on your face. "Just a few hours. What were you doing before deciding to stalk Nobara?" you turn your head to ask him.

"Yuji and I were helping our grandfather clean out his attic, he's moving and we don't like him going up there alone. Our grandfather didn't want us to waste this beautiful day so he sent us away." Sukuna says and you smile at that, it was sweet of them to help their grandfather. Your grandparents had passed when you were a baby and your parents never talked about them much. You also never asked.