✧⁠◝⁠(Chapter 1: Death by One)⁠◜⁠✧

It was such a beautiful forest with the sounds of rushing water in the distance, if only there wasn't the sound of leaves being stepped on and the rustling of a near bush before someone came into view, stopping while panting before they continued running but it seems that whoever person was chasing them was faster than them.

"You think you could run?~ Ofcourse not, all my victims never escape me and it seems you are a witness to the countless murders I have done." The murderer cackled, the bloodied knife on the now victims neck while they struggled to breath, not wanting to die so easily from a pathetic knife.

"I- I want to a- ask a question.. why did you k- kill all those innocent people? T- they did nothing.." They asked the murderer, they grinned from the question and stopped their such sinister laughter. "Oh, all those five people did not do anything but exist, now you can join them.. IN HELL!" Afterwards, they heard the laughing of the murderer fading in the void before hearing.. silence, no crickets, no trees swaying on the wind and the quiet night.

It was now, they had realized that the psychopath killed them but they still had the will to live, for their families or atleast their lone brother who had turned nine years old just a few weeks ago that had to live alone although they were lucky to acquaintance a certain someone so they would take care of their brother, for sure..

But now, they had done everything but they died a terrible way because of that one selfish murderer that had no mercy. It was all humans could do in living, we all act like animals that deserve to be in a cage but humans definitely don't use four legs to walk unless your insane.

But back to the murderer, I heard they escaped and all that bull(shoot) so the police failed to catch nor find my body like in every crime. They did a good job with this murder like every other victim but it had been weeks by now, the victim sat in a dark room as they were isolated from anyone or everyone here.

But shall I remind you, the powerful soul of DETERMINATION because of how the person is practically mortal but immortal at the same time, using their ability to always come back. DETERMINATION never leaves till it, the user gets what they wanted either the death of someone or.. a perfume? But it can be both good and bad but times when DETERMINATION cannot be controlled, too much to handle which is deadly to many. They are lucky that they were a fan of the game, Undertale or else they wouldn't know all of this information.

The victim's mind is blank because they are still processing what had happened earlier even though it seemed like minutes had passed instead of days, they were lucky to never see the eyes of their killer or else, they would have gone insane. The thought of someone staring at you while you lie on the dirt with puddles of ketchup, inedible to be clear.

Right now, the victim only hopes for the best but paused when they notice someone approaching them. A headed figure, a human with no shadows on them which felt a bit odd but cool. "You must be waiting for me in this sunny day, it is fresh summer if you haven't noticed but you must be the person I am looking for, CHAOS. Is that correct?" The strange human stranger tilted their head slightly to the side.

"Yes.." The victim called Chaos confirmed, nodding their head. "My name isn't really Chaos but I don't really remember my true name anyways after all this something.." The human stranger paused and didn't want to continue the sentence anyways, leaving it to be forgotten.

"The personality of a warrior, I may be overreacting a bit but this is not your first reincarnation. Remember that this is your second time but you ofcourse had forgotten, want to know what you reincarnated in the first? I don't think you want to.. but let's just go now, warrior." The stranger took out their hand, they felt the urge to accept the hand and did so.

A light blinds the victim as they felt the gravity being messed with. First, the gravity became lighter and turn back to the normal heavy gravity which would make lots of people that uses this would throw up or become sick from the feeling of that..

It also felt weird for them but as they looked around, Chaos finally realizes where they landed landed alone into. The AU that they newly made when they are in a high, basically when a creator goes in a creating spree.