"Yes I do."

"Enlighten me."

"You know that girl want you, you friend zoning her consistently." Jay stated, she sighed. "I'm not friend zoning her, I just want shit to be right. I don't wanna rush."

"That's why I'm not feeding into her 'I want you' bullshit, people change. Feelings sure as hell do, she barley knows me. Might fuck around and find out something that she doesn't wanna know." She added, Jay sighed.

"Then get that shit sorted, y'all both wasting time. Time that you'll never get back, Yolo, Gi." Jay shrugged, Mella shook her head. "Yolo exactly, she don't need to waste her time on shit."

"I swear y'all are like the devil and the Angel on my shoulder." She stated, making both girls chuckle. "Well what do you want, and be honest."

"I wanna be with her, I'm just scared of the future."

"Scared of the future why?"

"I just am, I feel like she's really genuine but a fucking devil at the same time. She's so nonchalant, my sensitive ass can't take that shit." She admitted, Mella chuckled.

"Sure as hell can't, smacked the skin off her ass." Mella shook her head. "And she damn near killed me."

"Yeah, that's not cool." Mella shook her head, Honey sighed lightly. "Well, she has issues.... And I guess I triggered her or something. Quick ass temper, I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes when she slammed me into the wall." Honey shivered at the thought.

"Wait so what all happened?"

"We went over because I actually wanted to talk to her, get in there, they got dancers and shit there, girls walking around naked, sitting in their laps. So I told her that we needed to talk, she straight told me the most disrespectful shit ever. I just felt so played, I had to smack her. She just pissed me off." Honey rolled her eyes just thinking about it.

"What she say?"

"Something about I said what I said or whatever the fuck she said. I never thought I'd be so hurt over a person, I cried over her nothing ass." Honey frowned, Mella chuckled at the thought.

"And then?"

"She snatched me up and threw me in the room, yelling all in my face, even called me a bitch." Honey shook her head, Jayla raised an eyebrow. "Oh no—."

"—girl, she choke slammed me. Like literally picked my ass up and slammed me on the bed. Her big ass hands were squeezing the life out of me. I could tell she wasn't herself then, it's like her eyes change whenever she's mad, & she looked like a fucking demon. She raised her hand and I just knew it was over, but she stopped herself."

"Lord, you done found a demon in disguise." Jay shook her head, Honey chuckled. "She's not bad, I'm just scared of what could happen." Honey replied.

"I guess I'll give it a go though." She mumbled, thinking about Syd a bit. She picked up her phone and called her back, getting frustrated as Syd took too long to answer.

"Took a hundred damn years."

"What you want, girl?"