. 22: Outside: Tubbo .

He's back.

You know what that means?

This book mighttt end soon.

MIGHT. Not for sure. Might.

Ok! Other than that, let's get on with this little date that was suggested by @overtheolivine so thanks for that :D

Alsooooo- opinions on rp book?

It's probably gonna be kind of hard to manage bc of my sleep and pain. So yea- but still! Opinions?

Anyhowwww! Onto Tubbo planning with Bek for a date for Scott and Owen aka Tubbo's parent figures, or just straight up parents.

Finally, I was back. Back at the house! Awake! Hopefully this'll be normal! First thing I realized when I walked in, there was no Owen nor Scott to be seen, huh. Eh, whateverrrrrrr there doing them. Wandering the house, not finding many things, mostly because I don't want to, I want to get into the attic, and stay there. I heard whistling from a nearby table, it perked my interest so I went to investigate, running underneath the butlers table bed, there was Bek. Trying not to act suspicious or just something.

Tubbo: Ello?
Bek: OH RATUS! WHAT THE F&"|/

I jumped backwards as Bek puched the air in front of me.

Bek: OH TUBBO- Jeez you scared me!
Tubbo: I can tell! You almost hit me!
Bek: Oh- sorry?
Tubbo: Your fine.

We stared at each other for an ungodly amount of time.

Tubbo: Sooooo- what's happening in the rattic without me?
Bek: Wellllll-
Bek: We found out for sure that Scott hasn't had food or water in awhile. Nor sleep.
Tubbo: Knew it.
Bek: Yes you did, oh and Owen was the absolute first to get to Scott and proceeded to pick him up and go into the attic leaving everyone behind because of how fast the rat ran.
Tubbo: OoOOoOOoOo
Bek: And then when I went to check on them they were fast asleep.
Tubbo: I swear they're lovers
Bek: And they're oblivious to it!
Tubbo: Still?!
Bek: Still!
Tubbo: How in hell?!?
Bek: I don't know!
Tubbo: We need to get them together!
Bek: Like a date?
Tubbo: Like a date!
Bek: We're so smart.
Tubbo: Yes we are.
Bek: Where though???
Tubbo: Erm-
Tubbo: That's for later. Planning!
Bek: Yup!

Several hours later because my times coming to a close.

Tubbo: Okay! Planning done! Now where-
Bek: Outside!
Tubbo: I-
Tubbo: Yes.

Me and Bek ran outside, decided to get this mission make Owen and Scott go on a date. We need a better name- as much as I would love to cause chaos. Not today! Today is make the lovebirds go on a date! We quickly gather the supplies and got to work.

Next chapter is the date! As I said times running short so yeah! Platonically love you! Bye bye