He turns around instantly and grabs a spoon from the draw below the coffee machine and gives it a quick stir, and I giggle to myself silently as he does so before he picks up the mug and comes back over to me. I thank him gratefully as I take a deep sip, and let out a moan of pleasure as the liquid hits my throat. He always knew how to make the best morning coffee. His jaw clenches again and I look at him daringly before he walks across to the coffee machine and places his own mug underneath. I know his next question is only to cause distraction. 

"How many messages?" 

And my mind quickly diverts me back to Andrew and the few moments prior, his messages and the reality of the situation hitting me once again. 

"Just two. He knows I'm here." I admit, taking another sip of coffee. 

Austin whips his head straight to mine again, his face screwed up in confusion. 

"I think Brad accidentally told him." I shrug, imagine Andrew's face as he slowly started to realise. More of me should feel guilt, more of me should feel sorry, but the way Austin is looking at me like he could eat me up makes me careless to a anything else but him. "It's fine-" I go on. "He'd have put two and two together eventually." 

Austin looks at me again before walking over to me again, his hands resting on my knees before he uses his grip to part my legs, his body slipping in-between as his hands then come to my hips. 

"I thought you'd be more ... distressed than this. Are you okay?" theres genuine concern in his voice but I can't ignore the way his thumbs are trying so hard not to push themselves underneath his shirt. I shrug, and his eyes search my face. 

"What else can I do, Austin? I can't keep crying. Can't keep feeling guilt. I'll face the music, I'm sure." 

He smiles softly but I know its sympathetic, I take another sip of coffee but make sure my eyes don't leave his and that look is back. The jaw is clenched again. 

"I'll take you back, after this. And I'll go get your car from Danielle and Brads." he says now through half gritted teeth. He's trying to distract himself again. 

"I can uber to theirs, it's fine."

"No." he says. There goes the thumbs, there goes the small hint of disappointment when he feels I've put my underwear back on. "Go home and get things sorted. I'll take care of it." 

"Where will you park my car?" I ask. 

He smiles, his left hand as slid to my inner thigh, my breathing is heavier. 

"Here." 

"How will I get my keys back?" 

Sharp breath. His hands have hit the fabric of my underwear. 

"You'll have to come and get them off me, won't you?" 

There he goes. Underwear ripped to the side. His hand instantly caressing the sweet spot between my legs. My eyes close instantly and I put the coffee mug down before I throw coffee over the pair of us. I open them again, a smirk on his face as he leans in closer, almost touching my lips with his before I pull my head back. 

"What if I'm too busy?" 

A push of my knee with his free hand. My legs spreading wider. His fingers running down until they come to a stop. 

"Then don't be." 

"FUCK"

One finger. Two fingers. Slow at first and then his motion picks up. His lips bit down on my lower lip as I try and speak but can't find the words. My back arched. My head hitting the cupboard behind me. His hand on my thigh grounding me to the counter as his fingers push in and out of me with such an incredible speed I could almost cry.