Part 17

We stay in bed until 1pm the following day and it felt exactly how it had when we were younger. Kissing, teasing, flirting, laughing and everything else in between. Doing nothing but enjoying each other embrace and company after so long apart. His lips feel natural on mine, his laughter mixed with my laughter sounds beautiful and I'm even starting to get used to the Elvis twang in his voice, like it was a part of him all along. It was almost like the soft, sweet and emotional words and encounter from last night where forgotten about and we were doing exactly what you expect two people who had snook away for a week together would get up to. The rain has stopped and the thunder has cleared. I got up through the night to open a window and the breeze lets me know it had cleared the last of the humid summer air and the new season was about to set in. It was perfect movie, junk food and candles weather and I was here for it. 

It isn't until I mention that I could eat something that Austin flings himself out of bed. A quick look at his phone and he tells me the time before heading to the bottom of the bed to scoot through his suitcase. I sit up fully and drop the duvet so it's sat in my lap, and the rustling sound makes him look up. His famous grin plastered across his face as he looks me up and down and his hand coming to his chin. I grimace my face in confusion and lean back, my hands on the pillow and my chest stuck out slightly, causing an easing sensation to wash over my back after being lay for so many hours. His eyes lap up my entire body and it isn't until I look down and see the outline of my breasts, completely naked underneath his top he borrowed me to sleep in, that I realise what his smirk is for. I would love to say I sat back up and hide under the duvet, but I don't. I smirk too and lean my head against my shoulder, and his eyes divert to mine. 

"So, do they do room service or anything?"

I'm not giving in to him and what he wants, or what we both want, but I'll tease him all the more. He chuckles at my words and grabs a hoodie from his suitcase, and then stands up and comes back over to the bed, slipping it over his head as he does. He sits down on the edge and leans his weight onto his hand that he's placed close to my hip. 

"Well. We go one or two ways, depends how you're feeling." His thumb has found its way to the hem of his baggy t-shirt. 

"Go on?" I say, shifting my position slightly so his hand has no choice but to brush against my leg. 

"I can order room service, that's not an issue. But we are only a few minutes drive from a cute little village. I googled it. Pretty quiet. But they have some local shops. We could buy some food, some more champagne, maybe grab a coffee, and then we can come home and you can let me cook."

I smile because it sounds perfect. But there's always a catch. 

"What's the odds on you getting recognised?" I say, and his words make him laugh. 

"I chose here for a reason. So unlikely. But, I'm not sure. If you want to order room service I can ask the reception to bring a menu."

I smile, because I don't know why but the feeling of his hand on my leg and the thought of being caught out makes me feel giddy and aroused all in one. 

"Do we need to disguise?" 

He laughs. "Baby, I'm not Leonardo DiCaprio." 

"No, but you're Austin Butler." 

He smiles gently now and his hand has moved from softly on my leg to a full force grip and Jesus Christ does it feel amazing. 

"I have nothing to lose, baby. You know my feelings are clear. But I can't say someone will put two and two together. I still have pictures of you all over my instagram if someone scrolled deep enough." 

I can't help but laugh. How on earth are we here? We spoke about this. We dreamed about this. Going for coffee and Austin being recognised. Him dragging me along to all his press events and everyone knowing me as Austin Butlers girlfriend. Yet here we are now, 5 years later, all his dreams come true and having to hide everything we're doing. I feel angry and sad and proud all at once.