Chapter 3: Archie's Punishment

A sequel to "Spicy Date Night" and happens around the same time as "Jim's Ultimate Punishment"

~

A day has passed after his "date" with Douxie. Krel sat quietly in the living room as Archie walked past him. Krel reaches his hand out and gently pats the familiar's back before asking him a question. "Hey, Archie." " he said as he grabbed the latter's attention, "You're a shapeshifter, do you have a human form or something?", He eagerly asked as the afternoon sun glistened outside.

Archie turned to Krel and tilted his head. "Yes, why?", he asked.

"I was just curious.", Krel replied as he blushed a bit.

Archie stood up and sighed, "Fine, I'll do this. But just for you.", he grumbled as a puff of smoke filled the room.

"Archie, what the hell?!", Krel coughed as he tried to swat away the smoke from his face. However, as the smoke cleared, his jaw dropped.

Archie wasn't a tiny, bipedal black cat anymore; now he was a hot dude, slightly taller than Krel and standing in the center of the living room clad in a black pair of pants and a tuxedo, with an extra celestial cape draped on his back.

As Krel looked up, he gazed at Archie's face. He was still wearing those huge glasses but his face was different. He looked like a mid-twenties dude with slightly messed up black hair.

Krel blushed profusely. "D-does Douxie ever fuck you in your human form?", Krel hesitantly asked as he instantly got hard.

"Always.", Archie replied with a soft chuckle. "I loved it a LOT, watching him pound me like the beast he is.", he continued.

Krel looked away as he noticed his bulge. He tried covering it with his shirt, but Archie noticed it immediately.

"Don't hide it, Krel. It's pretty cute.", Archie complimented as he exhaled a low, seductive moan.

Krel growled, "Kleb, stop it!", he said as he tried to think about anything other than sex.

"Why should I? It seems like you're enjoying it anyway.", Archie teased as he unbuttoned his tuxedo and took off his cape. He dropped his cloak on a nearby coffee table and bit his lip, moaning softly as he brushed off Krel's bangs with his white gloves.

"I want you to fuck me.", Archie whispered seductively.

Krel backed away from him and shook his head. "But...Douxie. I can't betray him.", Krel replied as he shoved Archie out of the way.

Disappointed, Archie sighed as he reverted to his cat form. He slowly walked to the kitchen and curled into a ball as he fell asleep.

Krel, however, sank onto the couch before checking his phone. He saw a text from Douxie.

"Sorry, babe, gotta work a lil' bit later than usual. See ya at 7.", Douxie texted, complete with a winking smiley face at the end.

Krel smiled as he began typing, "Hehe, hope you have enough stamina for later.", he replied.

~

Douxie looked at his phone and saw Krel's text before blushing.

"I hope you can take it all in without making a sound.", Douxie texted back with a winking emoji.

Within moments, Krel replied with a bunch of shocked faces, which made Douxie laugh as he wore his apron and gave a cup of coffee to a customer.

Just then, Krel sent a pic of him showing off his slim, petite Latino body and huge ass, accentuated by his tight, navy blue jockstrap.